chapter 1

Harry

Happiness whashes over me the war is over we deafeted Voldemort !!!!! But then all the grief hits me hard in the chest .
  The Weaselys are standing over freds body mourning along with Hermione whos sobbing into Rons chest .George and percy  by far looks the worst ,laying on top freds body crying and percy yelling im sorry over and over agian. Soon george gets up and sits in the corner far away from everyone . mr and mrs weasely standing mourning other there son together along with ginny whos looking up at the roof trying not to cry but stay strong  ( I love that about her). Bill is standing there along with Ron whos still registering what happened . I begin to cry other everyone we lost and i cant help to think ..... It was all my fault . but i cant think that . i cant . so i just pull on my invisibility clock and walk away.i walk down the hall where all the injured bodies are being carred for. I see a little girl who has a stub where her hand should be and a large fresh scar going down her leg and hear her scream as shes getting fixed with the help of a healer . how she got here when she was supposed to be evacuated? I have no idea ,but i just hope there isnt anymore kids  here . i continue walking when i see tonks mother kneeling other 2 bodies with a child in her arms(sorry dont no her moms name)teddy.i soon reconize the bodies as tonks and lupin.i was allready told there were killed and   braced myself for what i was going to see , but nothing could perpare me for this . there are  bodies cold and limp as i kneel down .there faces pale. I bend down and entwine them together to look like there sleeping and begin to cry.For teddys family.there gone same as me but not because of Voldemort  because of me. Im his godfather and i will do whatever i have to do to protect him and make sure he gets a happy childhood. As im about to get a hand touches my shoulder and she says"I'll take care of him untill your ready , to take him in but i expect you to vist often. " I turn around to see tonks mother and give her a  small smile and say" thank you and i will take him in when i get a job and a place to live on my own and....im sorry for everything that happened because of me."tears start pouring down my face but she says " Dont cry boy, for it wasnt your fault , it was Voldemorts doing not yours . save your tears" I nod and get up to leave as i drag back on the invisability cloak.I walk back into the great hall to find Ron and Hermione. I do owe them an explaination .plus they always stood by my side so its the least i can do . I walk in on  them snogging and stiffle a laugh . still having the invisability cloak on i stand there listening in .
I hear " i will never ever leave you again i promise Hermione "
"Are you sure" i hear her choke  out.
"Positive Hermione belive me i wanted to come back sooooo badly Hermione it hurt "i hear ron say.

"You left me there calling your name day and night .You left me too cry in my sleep and have horrible nightmares"she says staring at the wall
Ron gets on his knees , head in his hands and begins too cry and by cry i mean sobb.He starts yelling at himself and starts repeating please Hermione im sorry. Please please i didnt mean to .over and over again.
Hermione begins to cry as ron gets up gets but before he can say anything she embraces him in a hug and says its okay ,i belive you, i forgive you Ron okay?"
"Okay "he mumers in her hair and, " Hermione ummm...... I know it might be too soon for this but...umm.. I -er-umm .. I think im in love with you. im just waiting for the right day to tell you"
"Hmmm , well thank you very much"she jokes and says " I might consider if you right a ten page esasy on how much you love me and the reasons why . "
They both start to laugh before Hermione starts. Kissing him as if was the last day of there life.
I walk out of the great hall to have some time to myself in the garden and figure I'll go talk to ron and hermione when there not bust.(wink ,wink )

I sit down under the tree and take off my invisibility cloak when a soft hand brushes my shoulder .
Ginny.

This is my first fanfiction so please read and if you have any ideas please say and I'll give you credit
Harry potter and all the characters expect the ones i make up arnt mine there J.K rowlings so yah im not gonna say in every update but every once and a while I'll update regularly so dont worry about that got lots of time !! Comment give me advice please and recommend me your fanfictions please thank you ily bye!!;)