9.

TW: Cursing and pills

"George take these for me." Dream gave George two funny looking pills. They weren't pain relievers, they were muscle relaxers. George shakily took the pills and swallowed them. He avoided eyecontact with Dream as he did so. "I think you owe me something George.'' Dream stated, staring down George. George looked up from the floor and slightly cocked his head. "L-like what?'' George asked in confusion. "An apology would be lovely." Dream smiled smugly looking at the damaged boy. "I-I'm sorry D-Dream." George muttered turning his cheek away from Dream and looking back down at the wet floor. "Good. If I ever see you try to escape I'll make you regret ever being born. Now come eat, you need food." Dream motioned George to come into the kitchen while petting his blonde hair down. George stood up grabbing onto the nearest forms of support. He was still wet and covered in blood. "No, I want you to crawl there. You're cuter on your knees." Dream looked liked he was gonna laugh as he spoked. Heat rose to George's cheeks. He ignored the feeling and got back down on his knees to follow Dream. Crawling put a lot of pressure on George's leg, causing it to sting more.

Dream placed a bowl of dog food in-front of George. George was still on the floor sitting on his knees. "Dream I-I can't eat this anymore."
George slowly pushed the bowl away from him. "Well, that's not my fault is it? You were the one who misbehaved. Naughty boys deserve punishment." Dream pushed the bowl back to George with his foot. "So, you will eat this. All of it." George redirected his focus back to the bowl of dog food. "How? I-I don't have any u-utensils." Dream chuckled. "Use your mouth, silly." George swallowed hard. He ate the food like he was some stupid dog. It was embarrassing and it made him feel helpless. Also it made him feel extremely sick. "I'm done, D-Dream." He looked up from the bowl and felt like he was going to vomit. Dream bent down and picked up the bowl and pat George's head. He placed the bowl in the sink and turned back to George. "Oh! I forgot I got you something. I'll be right back, darling."

Shortly Dream returned with a magazine in his hand. "Look! When I was at the store, I saw that this magazine has an article about you in it." Dream tossed the magazine to George, who quickly grabbed it and flipped it open. An article then got his attention. It was titled, Murderer on The Loose: Suspected for Killing His Own Family. George's face went white. There was 4 picture of him next to the text. He read the article and the police suspected that George had murdered his family then fled the scene and was in hiding. The "in hiding" part was true but George didn't murder his family. Dream did. George shoved the magazine away from him and buried his head in his knees. Tears streamed down George's face. His sobs echoed throughout the room. "Why are you crying? Now you really can't leave, since the cops are after you. That means you're stuck here forever~" Dream teased. "Also, It doesn't seem like you're listening to the rules right now, Georgie. Do you want me to do your other leg?" George wiped away his tears. "N-no.." He looked over at the magazine and wanted to tear to shreds. "Now don't be rude and thank me for the magazine." Dream spoke sternly. "U-um.. thank you." George mumbled underneath his breath.

Dream was glad that the cops didn't suspect him as the killer because it forced George to stay with him. It left George with two options, with him or have a very high chance of going to prison. Dream had George in the exact position he wanted him in. He walked over to George and picked him up. He could tell the muscle relaxer had already kicked in, since George didn't resist, he just rested in Dream's arms. Dream went into his room and laid down, with George on his lap. He ran his fingers through George's soft brown hair. "George?" Dream whispered. No answer, George had already fell asleep in Dream's arms. Dream smiled and the two boys fell asleep together.

AUTHORS NOTE: fhanks for 1000 reads omg 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩🤩🤩🤩🤩🔫🔫🔫🔫 luv yall👹👹👹

WORD COUNT: 748