14.

George woke up and rubbed his eyes and sighed. His back was sore from his terrible sleeping position- leaning up against a hard wall for eight hours. George hated having to stay in Sapnaps basement it was dirty and smelt like something was rotting. "Shit.." George mumbled to himself as he recalled what happened last night. Dream carrying boxes from his old house into Sapnap's house and getting the shocking news he would be moving in with Sapnap. All of them. Living together. "Fuck.." George groaned as he rubbed his sore back. "From now no more stupid mistakes. No more shitty decisions. No more. No s-stupid anything." The brunette stood, hearing footsteps approaching the door. Holding onto the walls, he straightened the revealing dress.

The door creaked open as light shone into the room. Dream stepped into the light. "George. Come out here Sapnap and I need to speak to you." Dream led George out of the room, locking the door behind him. As they were walking up the stairs, George noticed Dream staring at his ass. Heat rose to George's face and he ducked his head in embarrassment as the kept walking down Sapnap's long hallways. "A-am I in trouble?" George squeaked avoiding any eye contact with kidnapper. Why did they want to talk THIS early in the morning?  "Awe, is someone scared? Where'd all your cockiness go?" Dream teased. "Did you finally realize what position you're in? If so, I'm glad you finally came to your wittle senses." George balled his first next his sides. He hated that stupid feeling of being helpless or under someone else's control and he still hasn't gotten used to that feeling. "I was just asking-.." George snapped back, quickly muttering an apology remembering his plan. Not to infuriate Dream or Sapnap. And gain there trust. Once the pair finally reached the living Dream directed George to a seat on the couch.

"Sapnap told me how much of a good boy you were, George.." Dream softly spoke, his hand trailing up George's thigh.  "Since me and Sapnap will be going out a lot, we thought it wouldn't be fair if you were lonely and by yourself all the time." Dream hand stopped at George's crotch. "We thought, maybe if kept obeying us, we'd take you outside into the city. ONE TIME. So you don't completely lose your sanity here." George's eyes lit up with joy. "Really?! Your gonna let me outside?!" Dream interuppted. "Yes- but you're by our side and under our supervision the whole time. If you try to escape I'll make you regret ever being born. You'll never see the light of day ever again." George nodded excitedly. Sapnap, whispered something in Dream's ear and then left the room, heading outside.

"You wanna know something that's gonna make me happy, George?" Dream paused "Tell me you love me. I wanna hear it with your own pretty voice. Because no matter if I let you outside one time, at the end of the day there's no escape.  You don't need anyone else, just me. So go on let me hear you say it George."
Dream pushed George further on the couch, to the point where they were face to face. Eyes were locked. And George could feel Dream's warm breath upon his skin. George squirmed and was clearly flustered with Dream's taunting words. "I- um.." George stuttered. "I-I love.. y-you-.." George exhaled. Dream pressed his lips against George's and their bodies melted together. Dream moved his hands around George's body, rubbing it and kissing it anywhere he could. George gasped, shocked as what was happening. Just go along with it. This might be your only way to escape. This is your only way out. George let out a quiet moan, but quickly covered it with his hands. "Slut." Dream whispered in his ear. "We'll finish this later, I have things to do." Dream got off of George and straighten himself and walked out of the room, leaving the hostage on the couch. "Don't even think about moving, Sapnap will be back any minute now."

WORD COUNT: 688

AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY i havent updated in like foreverrr and sorry this chapter is short!!!
i finally got motivation to write back :D

SPOILER: In the next few chapters, when George goes out into the city, he WONT be escaping i cant end this book that easily 😋

PLEASE LEAVE IDEAS!!!