10.

TW: Cursing

Dream woke up and rubbed his eyes, George was still fast asleep on him. He got up and shook George awake. "Wake up, George." George slowly opened his eyes and looked around, his eyes directing to Dream. George's hair was messy and ruffled."C'mon get up." Dream said as he stood up, towering over George. George tiredly stood up and followed after, leading him into the bathroom. Dream opened the bathroom door to let George inside. When George looked at himself in the mirror he looked miserable. He had dark circles forming under his eyes and he looked frail. Frail and weak. George then looked down at his leg and shuddered. There was no way that was going away soon. Once he escaped from this hell hole he would get it properly treated and fixed. Dream turned the bath faucet to warm and turned around to George. "Take off you're clothes." Dream spoke, his voice fading into the sound of the rushing water. "George held his chest. "W-what? I'm n-not doing that.." George stuttered as he took a step away from Dream. Dream let out a long sigh. "You're going to do it, so I can bathe you."

"Just let me do it m-myself." George whined underneath his breath. "No. Off now." Dream growled. George took another step back and grabbed the end of his sweatshirt. George slowly pulled off the sweatshirt forming it in a ball. He then pulled down his sweatpants. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Dream staring at him. "Stop l-looking at me." George muttered, covering his body with the wadded clothes. A smug smirk appeared on Dreams face as he turned the other way. George pulled down his boxers. "Are you done, yet?" Dream asked. "Y-yes." George said looking down at the floor. "Okay, get in and give me your clothes." George walked towards Dream, quickly gave him the clothes, and got in the tub, trying to avoid Dream seeing his bare body. George sat down and held his legs together. Dream got shampoo and conditioner and set it next to the tub. He got George's hair wet and rubbed shampoo in it. The warm water soak George's skin. Dream rinsed out the shampoo and applied the conditioner. Once he finished bathing George, he grabbed two fluffy towels. "Get out." Dream demanded unfolding one of the towels. George stayed put. "George, now." George slowly shook his head. "Goddamit George get your ass up." Dream spoke almost shouting. "No, I-I can do it myself. J-just give it to me I don't n-need you." Dream looked mad. "George. Get up." George hesitated for a second but finally obeyed Dream, standing up and getting out of the tub. His face turned bright red when he felt Dream wrapping a towel around him. Dream towel-dried George's hair. And grabbed a brush

Dream brushed out George's chocolate hair until it was silky. "Okay George, stay here I'm going to get you clothes. I'll be back in a minute." Dream walked out of the bathroom and into his room. He pulled out George another pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. When he was about to leave the room, he noticed his phone. The screen flashed with a notification that grabbed Dreams attention. When he picked up his phone his heart dropped. Shit. Dream thought while he walked back into the bathroom. "George get changed, I have to go make a call. Just stay here until I get back." Dream walked out and shut the door behind. George pulled over the sweatshirt. Next, he put on the sweatpants. Of course they were to big for him, again. George sighed, he could hear Dreams muffled voice through the walls. He sounded worried. The voice on the other line sounded familiar to. He pushed his ear against the door to try hear their conversation better. The only thing George heard was something about a warrant, then Dream stopped talking. He pressed his ear harder against the door. It was just quiet. While George was trying to hear any more information, Dream opened the bathroom door. "What are you doing?" Dream asked looking down at George. "I-I nothing.." Flustered, George looked down at the floor. "Whatever. Anyways for the next two days you're going to be staying at Sapnap's house. I have to take care of something and you need to be out if the house." George tensed up. He didn't want to go to the creeps house.
"Dream I don't want to g-go there." George murmured. Dream rolled his eyes. "That's not your choice. You will go and you will behave at his house. And I'm giving him the right to punish you if he needs to. He's gonna be here in 90 minutes."

Sapnap arrived in his car, while Dream and George stood out front. Sapnap drove his car towards them. parked it and hopped out. While Sapnap was approaching them, Dream pulled out three 100 dollar pills. "Here you go, bring him back in 48 hours and don't let him escape." Dream said while handing the cash to Sapnap. "Mhm. He'll be in good hands." Sapnap chuckled while redirecting his attention to the smaller boy. "Isn't that right?" Sapnap asked while patting George's head. George looked away and slightly scoffed. "Anyways, we'll be off. See you later." Sapnap said while taking George's hand and leading him into his car. George looked back and saw Dream going back into the house and shutting the door. Sapnap told George to get in the backseat and they drove off. "Behave and we won't have any problems." Sapnap spoke as he was driving. "Y-yea.." George sulked down in his seat, hoping for the best.

AUTHORS NOTE: lol hi 👺👺👺👺👺 habnwhenemckwkerjejw

WORD COUNT: 970