5

Dear NiNi,

That's what Mia calls you when I talk about you to her. She is kind of obsessed with the idea that I know someone on the other side of the world. And the fact that you speak English. She thought you spoke "Irish".

So, this is like really, really embarassing for me to tell you this, but the only way for me to describe how I feel about the picture that you sent is "heart-eyes emoji". Also, your mother is correct. The secret is caramel! And her version were amazing!!!

Going back to what you said in the last letter, school is decent in the United States. I mean, I'm not jumping out of bed and singing because its time for school, but I really do enjoy some classes.

Like English, for example. Could you ever imagine why?;)

But I think I'd definitely love to major in English. Maybe become a writer or an English teacher. Maybe a reporter or something. I don't know. I'm just not too good at much else.

So what do you think you'd like to major in and do later in life?

Eating more of these delicious cookies,

Kenzie (yes, you can call me that)

ps. here's a selfie for youuu

pss. hope your not disappointed haha

---

sorry i havent updated since nom but im back now. plz check out my other stories.

vote, comment, & save.

love,

txx