Chapter 3

__________________________

The sound of people chattering,sound of car horns, and people walking filled the new place that you are in right now.

Currently,you are standing top of the rooftop. Looking to the people below,"It's not different from other dimension"You mutter looking at the teenage girls around you chatting happily.

"No wonder why Shigaraki want to destroy this dimension along with All For One"You take a step to the floorless,it's just like you are trying to suicide yourself but it's rather opposite.

You fall from the sky in fast speed,in blink of eyes,you are standing on the ground below walking like others would.

If someone saw what happened,telling his friends what just happen just earlier. They wouldn't believe what he is saying.

And that happened just now.

You look at your wallet. ''It seems that the money is the same from other dimension so I can freely use as much as I want" Being number two hero really suit in these kind of situations.

It's because you are literally a billionaire.

Not wanting to get suspected by others. You decided to take exam to get schoolership from the school called Karasuno.

"If I'm right. That school is called 'Flightless Crows' 'Crows that can't fly' by other schools" Y/N put her finger in thought.

"How interesting"

Walking to where Karasuno is, thankfully they still accept schoolership.

With that after registering,you are now taking an exam for it.

Time Skip

You stretch your shoulders. The exam is easy like you can solve all of it with your eyes close.

"Next is for food"You mutter walking to a store.

Looking at your surrounding,you figured that there's no one around. Your purple eyes glow for a second,showing that you are using your quirk.

"Helio"

A male with silver and beautiful purple eyes come out from your shadow.

The male gave a bright close eye smile to you.

"I miss you,my Liege"

To be honest,Helio is the first shadow that you made without killing other monsters.

Because you made him without even realizing. Helio is your other self. The self that you made in order to protect yourself.

Giving the soft smile back to the male,"I miss you,too. I'm going to (Favorite Restaurant). You wanna come?"

A light blush appear on the male face but he managed to give answer to you.

"Sure"

__________________

To Be Continued