Prologue

Ten SCPs have been relocated. For them it was nothing unusual, as transfers happened often. However, this trip was very different. SCPs have been detonated on the island. There was no escort, and the MTF helicopters flew away in panic. The SCPs were staring at a huge mansion.

"New site?" SCP-035 asked.

"I don't know." SCP-966 replied.

"LOL, are you here too?" SCP-106 laughed. "I don't notice you."

"Very funny, 106."

"They don't love us!" SCP-096 yelled and started crying.

Fortunately, the Shy Guy was wearing a potato sack, which prevented anyone from looking at him and causing the SCP to become furious.

"It can't be that bad." SCP-073 said. "Maybe it's some research?"

"Or a great trial test!" SCP-076-2 shouted.

In the meantime, a sculpture ran up to the group of objects. No one noticed it, which resulted in it going somewhere. However, it decided to come back.

"I looked into this building. It's empty. No guards, no researchers, no classes, no other objects."

"So what are we going to do?" SCP-049 asked.

"I suggest we go inside and look for something that will explain this situation." SCP-1678-A said.

Then the Policeman marched ahead, followed by the remaining objects. The island they found themselves on was quite beautiful. There was nothing to complain about in terms of the views. As they approached the mansion, SCP-035 screamed:

"Larry! There's a swimming pool here! A real one!"

"I'm ordering the first jump!" SCP-106 exclaimed and ran towards the tank, but SCP-1678-A stopped him. "What's the matter?"

"Do as I command, soldier. First, let's see if the area is clear."

"173 checked and found nothing, that's first. And secondly, don't order me around."

"Don't argue" SCP01471-A said. "Larry, let's go inside. Maybe 173 didn't find anything because people hid? Did that cross your mind?"

"No, it didn't"

"Indeed."

"Let's go in then." SCP-1678-A said  and opened the door.

Before them appeared a small vestibule with a spacious closet. Next was a huge living room with a television and a fireplace. There was also a large corner sofa. One thing was certain, this house did not belong to an ordinary person. Suddenly, the lights flickered and the television turned on, showing a giant eye.

"Welcome." a voice resounded. "Call me Big Brother."

"And I am Amante Possessivo." the Mask said.

"You are probably wondering what you are doing here. Allow me to explain. You've ended up in the Foundation's new program, you could say it's a game. You are under my observation, remember that. I will assign you various tasks that you will have to perform. If you ignore them, you will be sent to an SCP facility."

"And what do we get out of it if we stay here?" SCP-966 asked.

"Please let me finish. As I said, if you break the rules, you will be sent back to the SCP facility. You can also return voluntarily. You're being observed, as you already know. There will be eliminations once a week, and one of you will be eliminated. The final showdown will happen when only three of you remain. You probably want to know what the prize is. The prize is freedom. Did you hear that right? Whoever wins doesn't go back to the facility. They can start living anew."

"I'm in!" SCP-035 shouted.

"Now to the pool!" SCP-106  shouted.

~

Greetings, this is Big Brother, or SCP-079. Our participants have started their adventure. I hope you'll join in too. Each day, I'll be sharing recordings of the lives of these objects with you. Every week, which is seven days, you'll vote for who should leave this house. Of course, I'll also provide you with surveys where you'll choose challenges for our participants. And here's the first one:

The prohibition to introduce:

a. swearing ban

b. ban on sleeping in the same bed as a roommate in the room

c. ban on using one's "abilities"

d. ban on engaging in any kind of relationship

That's all for now, Big Brother bids farewell.