His Runaway Bride - 2

After 6 months....

A girl in her bridal outfit is standing in front of a window gazing at the full moon. Suddenly a guy back hugs her kissing her ear.
"Mahirrr" she called him while he said " My dear bela , you looked really beautiful today"
Bela being ultra shy , ran to the other corner while mahir chased her. Atlast mahir caught her grabbing her waist.
Mahir:I love your waist a lot
Bela:Mahirr , you are teasing me a lot.
Mahir:Coz , I love you
He smashed his lips with hers. It was a passionate and long kiss. A kiss of love and care. After some minutes of backing off , he smelled flowers in her hair. Slowly he untied her hair from the burden of pins and heavy flowers.
He took bela in his arms and soon they made love...

After 3 years...

"Bela maa....maa where are you?" A baby asked
"Ritu baby , I'm coming" Bela replied
Mahir ran to the child while bela came with a glass of milk.
Bela:If you are a good girl , drink this milk.
Mahir:If you want to be beautiful like bela maa , drink this.
Ritu baby drank the milk soon.

When mahir came back from work , he saw bela wasn't there to welcome him as usual. He went upstairs , to his room and found bela sitting in a side of bed , with her face covered by hands.
"Be...bela...what happened? Tell me , are you having any problem" Mahir asked anxiously
After getting no reply , he went near her and touched her hands. Suddenly she burst into laughs shocking mahir.
"Mahir , I was just teasing you , to give you a surprise." Bela said while laughing
"You looks cute when you are worried." She continued
Bela stood and asked mahir to kiss her belly.
Mahir:Why bela? I think you are in the romantic mood.
Bela:Do what I said
He kissed her belly.
Bela:You kissed our baby
Mahir:Ritu is not here right?
Bela:Not her , our second baby
Mahir:What?
Bela:Ritu baby is going to get a sibling soon.
Mahir:Are you pregnant?
Bela:Yesss
Mahir in happiness kissed her cheeks and hugged her.

The end....

If you want any other short stories tell me in the comments the type you want.

I have started writing a new story "Match Made In Hell". A dancer and actor gets married due to some circumstances. Read to know more. Please read and give me suggestions ❤