dna test (part 23)

1 week later...
Bryces pov
Addison has blocked me on all my socials and never responded back to me for the past week. I really needed to talk to her but she wasn't anywhere to be found.

"hi bryce" reign said as i picked up my phone. reign and i were friends a long time ago and we haven't seen each other for a very long time. "hey rei whats up?"

"im having a small get together tomorrow and you should come!" reign said over the phone. "im sorry but i don't kno-" i said but rain cut me off "come onnn itll be fun." "fine" i finally agree.

"okay be at Tyl's Cafe next to the beach at 3pm tomorrow" reign said. "im also inviting a few other people" he added. "okay rei see you tomorrow"
_______________
addisons pov
my friend, maddy, invited me to a get-together tomorrow. she said that her boyfriend, reign will be bringing a few friends over too.

I really needed this to get things off my mind for a little bit.

<< THE NEXT DAYYYY >>
"ness can't make it so ill be coming alone" i told maddy over the phone. "ok see you soon adds" she says before hanging up.

I got ready and wore a crop top with some jeans. I drove to the destination and walked inside to see Maddy, Reign and a few other people sitting at a table.

"ADDISONNNN" maddy yelled as she ran and hugged me. "oh my god maddy we haven't seen each other in forever" i say. "i missed you so much adds" she says as we sit down.

A while later, someone else walked in and reign immediately got up and ran towards him giving him a hug. As they pulled away from the hug, i could finally see his face.

it was bryce- "im sorry maddy i gotta go" i whispered as i got up and began walking to the exit but bryce saw me. "addison- what are you doing here" he asked in shock. "bryce i-" i began to say but he cut me off. "reign and maddy, we'll be back in a few minutes" he says as reign and maddy give away small nods.

he held me by my wrist and pulled me until we reached the beach. he sat me down on a bench as he sat down next to me.

"addison i didn't get tessa pregnant." bryce said as he held on to both of my hands. "what do you mean?-" i asked him.

"i have never seen tessa for the past 6 years addison. we literally forced tessa to take a dna test with me to prove it." bryce says. "here are the results" he adds as he passes me the papers.

I read it and it says that tessa is pregnant but with a guy named "alexander walter". that name sounds very familiar but i didn't think much of it. "im so sorry bryce. i should've listened to you." i cry while pulling him into a hug but he pulled away.