THE GIRL OF RARE SORCERY

Uson tried to attack me two times but dodged. I shoved him to the ground, chocking him in the process. As he struggled, I quickly tried to find a vital spot to attack. I decided to aim at the heart. Successfully, I was able to leave Uson there..bleeding to his death. Just as I was walking away, I heard loud footsteps. The sound of Titan footsteps. I quickly ran off as fast as I could.

I found some bandage tape to wrap around the shoulder wound. I was lucky to not have a deep wound though. I then spotted a girl I'm definitely familiar with. Her name was Demicia. She goes to the same high school I go to. She didn't really have any friends. But to be honest, I wouldn't blame her. Most of the students were idiots. She spent most of her time reading and studying depending on what she had to do in class. She was also really shy. Especially around me. I couldn't really understand why. But she's really serious too.

"Hey!" I shouted out. She turned around and saw me. She was far from me, but I could tell she was blushing. I ran to her direction. She quickly became serious. "Hi Tatsume." Demicia said.

After walking up the mountains for a couple minutes, I decided to ask her a question. "So, what's in that book." She jumped. And not In a shy way. Kind of like how people get surprised on what you say, and tell you a lie. But she just sighed after a few seconds. "It's a sorcery book." She replied. "Sorcery?" I said. "Yes. And those who use sorcery are rare." She said. "Woah!" I said. "You must feel pretty lucky!" There was a long silence.