Chapter 27

"Sam wake up we have to go babe." I feel Niall nudge me. I slowly pull the covers away and stretch. Upside is I can still sleep on the bus. I help carry everything out to the bus and climb on.

"OK boys now that you're all here, I wanted to say that you will be starting your new album here soon and I'm going to let you guys pick the name for it." I hear a voice, I'm assuming Simon's, call from over the phone.

"That's going to be awesome I can't wait to start, but when do we have to have the name picked?" Liam asks.

"Whenever you want it too. Like I said boys this is your album, you pick." Simon said. As they continued to talk I just sat back and ate some cereal cups we had. This is going to be challenging I can already tell. Them having to do shows and rehearse new songs. I wonder what they'll sound like? Or what they'll be about. I'm brought out of my trance by my phone ringing. I look down to see its my mom.

"Hello"

"Hey hun I just wanted to check up on you again, see how everything's going."

"Everything's going pretty well right now. We're  on our way to Nevada now, and the boys are going to be working on their new album too." I inform her.

"That's good hun, so when will you be back home?" I knew that question would be asked.

"I will be soon, they have a couple more shows and then we get a break. I told Niall I wanted to come home and see everyone and he wants to meet people too."

"OK that's great I'm excited to meet him." I can here the excitement already. "So have you heard from your dad in a while?"

"No, they were hit with a bad storm not to long ago so it's hard to get reception there."

"OK I was just checking." After that we just talked about little things. When we finally got off the phone everyone was relaxing in the lounge area. I go sit between Niall's legs since there's no more room on the couches. I lean back and I can feel him playing with my hair.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Just mom checking up she's excited to finally meet you when we have break. You know if you have time and everything wth the new album."

"Of course I will, I'll make sure to go meet everyone you want me to." He rubbed my shoulders. When we all were bored we picked the movie Troy out. It was during the gladiator times. When it came to this part where it got intimate, I felt Niall tense. Maybe he just finds those part awkward still? I don't know.

When we got kinda bored with that I grabbed a deck of cards and played solitare. "Why are you playing that boring game?" I hear Louis laugh.

"I like to play it and it passes time. " I laugh.

"Why don't we play a game for everyone." Harry said.

"OK like what?" Zayn asked. There was no answer.

"I can teach you guys how to play hand and foot?" I say. Of course they all look confused by the name.

"It's a card game you play with partners." I explained. I wrote down the scoring guide and told them the instructions. I had to help then on the first round but it became fun. Harry and I were partners, he called me first, then it was Liam and Zayn, then Niall and Louis. I explained they had to sit opposite of each other to get it to work. By the third round Harry and I had won one and Liam and Zayn won the other two. It was funny watching them get confused and frustrated. I never laughed so hard in a card game before. Finally when we called quits I had to pee so bad. I jump up and ran to the bathroom. Then I realized that mother nature likes to screw me over. Bad part was I don't know where Niall put my bag.