Chapter 3

I can't believe how fast May went passed. But know I'm excited because my birthday is coming up in 4 days. This year I'm having a big bonfire and inviting a lot of my friends to come party. So I started to call everyone up. They all agreed to come, this is going to be fun. That day I was planning to hang out at the park with Shania, but it started to rain so she decided to come over anyways.

    I was sitting on the couch alone because mom was working and I heard a knock at the door. I got up and ran to it and opened to see Shania.

When we reached to top I turned the stereo on and cranked the music up. With that happening we just sat up there and talked.

     She stayed for about an hour then asked if I could drive them home since it was still pouring. I grabbed my keys and we left my house locking the door behind me and jumped into my truck. It takes about 10 minutes to get to the house. I pulled in the driveway and hopped out with them to say hi to the family. We all walked in and without a second thought I turned to Mrs. Medrano and yelled " Hey mom"

They just laughed and said hi. Then Tristan walked in and he automatically knew who was there and said sarcastically "Hey Sam nice to know I cant hear again." 

" Nice to know you really like cologne too, I take it you're going on a date today." I said.

" Maybe haha yeah see ya later. bye"

"Well I should get going to nice to see you guys again, Bye" I said and followed Anthony out the door. I was parked behind him so I had to leave first.

As I walked past him I made a smart remark saying " Ladies first right, haha"

He followed up saying "Yeah that's it haha."

    It was about 7pm when I got home and I was so tired for some reason so I walked up stairs and went to bed. At about 12 in the morning I get a call from dad. I guess he forgot bout the whole times difference . I answered it sounding like a dead moose.

" Hey babe, I know its probably late but I want to call to tell you happy birthday. I wasn't going to have time to all you on that day because I have to go hunting and a big storm is coming in so I have to get prepared."

" Yeah I understand, thanks though." I said.

" Ok babe I have to go, I love you and I'll see you soon I promise. bye"

" Ok dad love you to, bye."

     ~~~~~~~~~~2 days later~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally it was my birthday, I was so excited. I woke up this morning to whispering and giggling in my room. I was scared to death to se my friends and some family in my room screaming HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!!! Yes I swore I bout had a heart attack and wanted to punch them all in the arm. I slowly got up and someone was coming up the stairs. I couldn't see but when people stepped aside I saw it was Jacey. She had the biggest smile on her face, and soon I did as well. I was filled with laughter after I aw my 'VERIFIED DIRECTIONER' cake with a license on it and pictures One Direction on the cake. I blew my candles out and made a wish.

After everyone went down stairs I got dressed, I put my black soccer shorts on with a blue tank top under a green cut off. as I walked down stairs everyone was sitting around talking and already eating my cake. ( Go figure) My house was practically filled with people, mainly friends. everyone was excited bout today.

It was the big bonfire day to sit around the fire make smores, roast winnies, drink, and just get to see everyone again. it was about noon so we still had a couple hours to burn, so in the time we all went into my backyard where my mom (who knew exactly what I had in mind) set up the volley ball net, washers, and set the cooler next to the table filled with gifts (which I didn't ask for).

I looked at mom and said "Are all those for me?!?"

She looked at me with the 'are you seriously asking me that' look. so I quickly knew the answer. I opened the presents and thanked everyone for giving me them. By the time we had all got done hanging out there we decided to move out to the creek for the bonfire. When we got there it wasn't quite yet dark, but good enough for us to still see what we are doing and start the fire. We all Had a blast that night haha no one got extremely drunk and whoever got close to that had someone to drive them home. 

I made sure of that. We all said our good byes and thank yous for coming, then we started our way home. We got home, I hopped in the shower and went upstairs. I got on the computer and got on Facebook, so many people wished me happy birthday and I thanked them. Then I started to just scroll and looked at stuff then logged off. I crawled into bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face of how good today was.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Well I hoped y'all liked it comment or vote if you did thank you.