Chapter 26

Waking up in a warm bed with Niall's arms around me made my day always have a better start. How I made it this far with him, I couldn't guess. It made me so happy that all those fantasies we dream of with the boys, mine actually came true. He rolled over so his backs to me now as I lay there thinking. I decide to get up and do something, I turn and kissed his cheek before I got up. I walked down the hallway to see Harry sitting on the couch.

"How you feeling?" I said rubbing his back.

"Better, I think I got food poisoning or something." he looked up at me. I went to the bathroom and washed my face, then grabbed some food. I sat on the couch across from him.

"So is there any plans we have today, or you boys have?" I said eating my waffles.

"Mm no I don't think so no. Why what do you wanna do?"

"Well I thought about getting my tattoo today maybe." I said smiling.

"Finally ready for some ink are ya?" he joked.

"Yea, just haven't had time to do it yet." I sat the plate down.

"Yea, I think we could do that. Wanna wait til everyone's up first?"

"Yea probably just incase anyone wants to get one to." we both agreed they're will be more. We watched some cartoons and movies before everyone finally got up around noon. We told everyone the plan and got dressed. I grabbed a shirt that hung off my shoulder wear my that will go.

"You sure you want to get one?" Niall looked at me.

"Yeah, I've always wanted a tattoo since I was little, I've grown up with them." I laughed. I don't know if he really agreed with the thought but it's my body and it has meaning. We pulled up to a tattoo shop and asked how much it would cost surprisingly it would only be $60. I paid up front and got ready. They stenciled everything out and places it where I wanted to. The guys hand was steady at first but then little prince's on pain came. It wasn't to bad the shading hurt more. But it went away when I'd look at Niall holding my hand. He would smile and me and rub circles around the top of my hand.

"Alright girly it all done, how do you like it?" I grabbed the mirror he handed me and started at it.

"I love it oh my gosh, thank you!" I was so happy. He gave me some cream to put on it and my tattoo was finished. We walked in the other room to see Louis getting another tattoo. He also got writing from one shoulder to the other. It look amazing.

"Do you like it?" I turned to Niall.

"It looks very beautiful on you." He rubbed his thumb below the last sentence.

"Are you upset that I got it?" I asked blandly.

"No, no, why would I be upset. If it means something special to you then its special to me too. I love it like you do." He said rubbing both my shoulders.

"Ok. Have you ever thought about getting out?" I asked sitting down on his lap.

"I don't know, maybe. Not sure what I would get." he looked around and then at me.

"Well, you could get something about family, a favorite saying, or even one for the band." I pointed out. We talked about it for awhile, I know he probably wouldnt get one. Which is fine I'll love him either way. When everyone finished we went back to the room and sat around before the concert tonight.

"So Paul, since you here now. Where are we going next?" I asked.

"Ummm we are going to...........Nevada." he finally said.

"Oh awesome.".

"Alright boys let's hit the stage, we only have a couple more dates and then its an actual break." Paul said. I waited in the dresses room bored, Lou was busy with clothing and everything so I didn't bother her. I sat down and grabbed my sketch pad and started drawing I ended drawing a koi fish because I saw one on tv. It looked good, i was proud of it. During the hour or two they were performing I walked around and got food from the stands, a couple fans recognized me and we took pictures. I even bought some of One Directions merchandise just because. I went back just as they came in for intermission.