YOU'RE HERE TWO ツゾく

✥-——————✥-——————✥

✥-——————✥-——————✥

◜                      ◝
Third person POV
◟                      ◞

"WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, YOU MAKE LEMONADE!" SNOW SHOUTED.

"NO, WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, JUICE THEM UP, PLANT THE SEEDS AND THROW THE RINDS BACK AT LIFE."

"Y/N, PLEASE BE MORE POSITIVE."

✥-——————✥-——————✥

When Snow first heard of the girl being apart of the music club, he wanted to get in right away. Even though he wasn't good at playing any instruments.

When Y/n first seen Snow, she thought he was beautiful beyond words. When she heard that he was a ray of sunshine... she just knew he had to be her friend.

As the days passed, they only exchanged friendly greetings. Still, that was enough for Snow to realize how great of a person Y/n is, even if she was late all the time.

"So I heard you liked apple pie," Y/n turned her body to face her seat mate, Snow. The girl was waiting for a response as Snow was panicking.

"Yes! Apple pie, blueberry pie, strawberry pie! I love pie!" Snow blushed while claiming loudly.

Everyone just got used to Snow getting flustered by Y/n, so they didn't pay mind to his yelling. The teacher also sighed at the young boy.

"Is it ok if I make some pie for you? I just got the ingredients yesterday. Oh! I could even make some homemade treats for your cute dog!" Y/n insisted with glee.

Snow cooled down, giving his crush the best smile he could without flustering himself. "Of course you can!"

"T-Thanks!" Y/n stammered out with a small blush, beginning to get up since the bell rang moments before.

"W-Well I c-can't wait! I'm sure your baking is delicious."

Y/n giggled, "And I can't wait for you to try it, it's a new recipe and everything."

The two bud their goodbyes before walking home alone, since they live in opposite directions. Y/n's house being much further from the school.

"Home sweet home." The (h/c) girl sighed out excitedly while taking her shoes off.

"Hunny, do you need any help with baking?" Her mom said by the door.