SMARTIE PANTS ざニン

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Third person POV

SNOW WANTED TO SAY MANY THINGS TO THE GIRL NAMED Y/N, BUT SHE SEEMED SO RECKLESS AND UNATTAINABLE TO HIM.

The village they both lived in was tight knit and everyone knew each other, so why couldn't Snow just get to know Y/n, why was this mission so hard?

He scratched his chin, deep in thought.

'Maybe if I cause an uppercut... no uppercase...what was the word Y/n said yesterday?' Snow thought with scrunched up eyebrows.

It suddenly clicked after a minute, "An upheaval!"

Johann, who was waiting patiently beside the boy, barked happily, wagging his tail around as the white haired boy wears a gleeful grin.

"I guess I'll have to do that... because I need to tell her something," Snow muttered to himself as he stepped out of the shabby wood door.

The little wolf pup followed Snow around the village as the little 9 year old kid looked around everywhere.

Snow was 9 years old, Y/n was 9 years old, therefore Snow thought it was a perfect match.

Of course Snow doesn't like mischief as much as her, and he doesn't particularly like causing it. But if it attracted Y/n's attention, he would do it.

The boy just wants a friend.

He's tried and tried to talk to her but the villagers around just get in the way.

He doesn't get mad at them though, because to him, that would be utterly disrespectful because they're his elders.

But the elderly part doesn't mean anything to Y/n, she still causes an outrage at least four times a week.

It would always almost make Snow giggle, but he would just whistle it off and turn around from the scene. If he laughed then they might all get in trouble; himself, Y/n and Johann.

The last thing he wanted was to be a burden.

So he always turned a blind eye to the girl he wanted to talk to, as she would get dragged away by her mom after the ruckus died down.