OUR MEETING

I am working on my own café and it’s already run for eight months when that book store started to open right in front of my café. I found some people always visit that store and end up reading what they bought in my café with some order to eat and drink. Some of them said that the books that store sell are really good books to read and always entertaining them. I wonder to myself, “Really? Guess I should have my visit when I have Jongjin and his friends to replace me. Who knows the second book of –The Grey Case- is already there”. I really can’t wait.

I looked at the clock. It’s almost 4 pm and I have class on 4.30 pm. I take afternoon class just because I have to work in the morning while Jongjin has to go to school. I served all the costumers that came while looking at the clock continuously. Jongjin came at 4.07 pm right after he finished his class. He walks to me. “Hyung, so sorry. Just get out. Let me replace you. Its time for you to have class! Remember to finish your thesis soon. Next year, will be my turn to go to college”. He smiles and pulls me out of cashier’s desk. I smile back and grab my bag, prepare everything and walked out of the café in a hurry.

And suddenly….

“oooouch!!”. Someone fell in sit position, touching his forehead with his face still looking down to the street. “Sorry.. Sorry.. Here, let me help you”, I said with offering my hand and pull him to stand up. And he stands up against me, still with his hand on his forehead. and he’s looking at me, pouting. “It hurts”, he said. “I am so sorry. I am in a hurry for class. I ran out and bumped you in. I do sorry”, I said. “Well, its okay. Go then before it’s too late. I still can remember how to walk and where to go”, he told me. He smiles.. “Thanks. This is my café. Just come if you have time and I’ll treat you as my apology”. “Sure. It will be nice since you hurt me”, he laughs this time. Then we go in separate ways after a minute talk. I am so late…

The class finished at 7 and I take the bus to come home. I am so hungry since I can’t buy anything to eat because the class took 2 times straight.

At home….

“How’s your class? Did you late?”, Jongjin asked. “hmmmm”, I mumbled while I change my clothes. “Sorry. I got distracted with basket ball”. “Its okay, Jongjin-ah. It’s just when I’m in hurry, I don’t care with everything. I bumped to a guy when I walked out the café”. “Really? Who? did you hurt him?”, he said in curiosity. “I guess not but his forehead hurt and my nose too. I don’t know who he is but he’s cute like you when he pouted. His eyes are so wide and he.....”, I explain to Jongjin and cut out when I drink water. “Cute, huh? Wow hyung, you bumped on him and you think about how cute he is? ckckckckck…”, Jongjin tease me with his smirk. “But he’s really cute…”, I said in my heart. I smile and touch my nose…

-RYEOWOOK side-

I smile seeing my reflection on the mirror. Remembering what happened in front of the café this afternoon. “I finally have my chance to see him so close. its been a while and finally… he recognize me..”, I mumble to myself. “I’ll see you again soon, Kim Jongwoon!”.