OUR CONFESSION

Days passed and Jongwoon did make a good impression to his mentor when he handed his 2nd chapter of his thesis. During the days before he handed it, Ryeowook always text him to encourage him to do his best to finish his thesis. Without even realized, Jongwoon always wait every single day to accept the supports. He smiles lately and even his friends asked him why he looks brighter than ever while he only said that he is happy and feels complete.

“Guess something happen to you, Jongwoon-ah. Come share to us. Are you in love? Is it Sooyoung, the girl from economic class? She’s so into you since last year”, Hyukjae teasing him while asking Donghae’s support. “Yeah.. Did you even remember she brought you a cake when your birthday last year? But you shared it with everyone while she wanted you to have it yourself”, Donghae added. “Sooyoung?”, Jongwoon smirks. “I’m fine. Its just I’m happy because everyday someone’s encourage me to do my best and better for every single day”, Jongwoon hummed and smiled. “aaaaah.. Who is it then? Why didn’t you tell us?”, Hyukjae pouted and Donghae’s hands embrace his cheeks right away. Jongwoon smiles and shake his head. “When the right time comes, you’ll know everything”, he promised to his friends.

On his way home, Jongwoon thought to have his way to the book store. He wanted to surprise Ryeowook.

Jongwoon entered the store. Many books were neatly arranged on the bookcases. Many book buyers passed him by. He looked around here and there, just to make sure that he noticed someone. Then, he found him. Ryeowook was standing there, explained to some boys about the book they wanted to buy. And that time when he saw Jongwoon. Ryeowook’s eyes widen and lips opened. He looked surprise seeing Jongwoon standing just across where he was standing. “Hey… why didn’t you tell me that you have a visit? Come with me!”, Ryeowook asked and put his hand on his shoulders. I followed him.

“How’s today?”, I asked. “Good. Just good enough. Don’t you wanna read or buy something?”, Ryeowook replied me. “Let me see some first”, I turned around. “Have your time then. I’ll be around if you need me. Just don’t be shy to ask”, he said with a teased smile for me. I stunned.

That smiles… God, help me!”, I mumbled to myself.

I spent 20 minutes or so to find some books that related to my research. I finally decided to take 2 books and brought them to the cashier. I paid when I saw Ryeowook served other buyers. “Damn, why he has that angelic smile? I want to be part of those smiles”, I thought. I walked toward him with a wide smile and eyes, try to be cool. The buyer said thanks to Ryeowook, held some books and went to the cashier when I get my steps close to Ryeowook.  “You found what you looked for? Sorry I can’t help cause I really don’t know about what you need”, he said with a sad face. “It’s okay. I can find them myself. See? They’ll help me on my next chapters. Thanks for this store! ha.. ha…”, I replied him. “No thanks for me? Guess I should be thanked too cause if its not me, you wont be here, right?”, he pouted on his smiles. “You? What for? I would visit this store sooner or later, because I will buy books”, I said teasing him. Ryeowook’s face looked even sadder. I came closer and held his hand to follow me.

We stood under the stairs and Ryeowook’s face had questions on it. “You know, I’d visit this store no matter what but I won’t spend too much time here…” I stood closer to Ryeowook and stared at him. He looked tense, disappointed but cute at the same time. I continued, “I do believe that I won’t spend too much time here if there are no you in front of me”. He was blushing. His cheeks were as red as strawberry. Everything on him made me want him so much more. I lifted his face, got closer and closer. He looked at me with his amazing eyes, “Jongwoon, what are you doing?”. I didn’t answer his question but lowered my face, reached his chin and I pointed my lips on his. It was soft, wet and beautiful. He returned my kissed and did the same as I do. I sucked his upper lip, then his lower lips, told him to open his lips with my sucks. He obeyed me, parted his lips and invited me to get in. I became greedier, I long for his embrace, skin and his touch. We parted, gasp for air….