Chapter 2919

Brightness beckoned him with pleasant rhythm, like the coastal wave nudging a washed-up shipwreck. The 22-year-old boy slowly peered his heavy eyelids open, to be harassed by dazzling sunlight reflecting off a cascading waterfall. Involuntarily closing his eyes, diverting his gaze. Stiff rigidness informed him of his weakened state.

Turning his aching body, back toward the radiating assailant, revealed an unaccustomed, yet familiar, lavishly furnished sleeping room - or rather, sleeping lounge - brightly illuminated by an orange glow of dawning sun.

How long?

Finally awake, his memories enkindled, these are his first thoughts. He hadn't slept unconsciously in over a year, ignorant of his neglected awareness of time.

The sun was out, it should be daytime, but had it only been hours, or days, maybe years?

An annoyed scoff escaped his nostrils realising it wasn't even sunlight to begin with. It was artificial.

Consciousness overriding his autonomic nervous system worked miracles, as his withered body visibly revitalised. Knowing a Meditation Potion is within reach of a single button, assuming control and rearrange his metabolism from preservation to nourishment was a straightforward choice.

The tendons in his fingers lost their cutting tension, the small wrinkles in skin smoothened out, joints lubricated with every motion. Once sufficient strength returned to his limbs, did he push himself up from his extravagant-sized bed.

Dazed he observed the drained Nutrients Reservoir attached to his bed. Subsequently allow his gaze to scan across the ornate bedroom, digging for his latest memories.

The final memories were hazy, as if it had been an unreal dream.

With the thread of the mysterious youth, called the Scholar, becoming more powerful after obtaining each of the Seven Treasures, he had constructed his Superior Divine Body in a desperate attempt and transcended to a Tier 6 God.

Due to the unsurmountable gap between Mortals and God, the imminent defeat of the Scholar was set in stone and defeating him took little to no effort. After consuming its Ancient God's Soul Crystal, his soul had assimilated its accumulated experience, allowing him to exceed beyond Tier 6 Peak Concentration, also known as Mental Strength Grandmaster standard.

Xia Wuyuan told him about the main world God's Domain; a 4th dimensional world, only accessible to Mental Strength Grandmasters, allowing each to be joined by 60 half-step Mental Strength Grandmasters.

The God's Domain he knew was only a subworld obtained in the main world. This subworld, however, had no entry limit and functioned as valuable training simulation to develop Concentration.

While it didn't play a major role in the main world of God's Domain, it was valuable training tool to potentially develop another Mental Strength Grandmaster. Subworlds could invade and capture other subworld, as had happened during the latest update. Fortunately, the development of this subworld was only slightly ahead of Earth's subworld.

Phoenix Rain, Nine Dragons Emperor and Ku Rong, and many others of the Dragon-Phoenix Pavilion's upper echelon had crossed from the subworld to the main world of God's Domain, due to a spatial glitch.

As Earth's God's Domain had only a single Mental Strength Grandmaster, there is a login limit of 60 players. A dozen additional players was a priceless increase.

The Green God Company enticed them with precious potions, elixirs and best location in the Upper Zone, convincing them to remain logged in.

The stragglers unanimously decided to remain in the main world of God's Domain. As executives of a mere super-first rated guild, they were only considered nothing less than vermin in the Upper Zone. Even without considering the wealth the Green God's Company had promised, due to their residence in the nourishing environment of the Upper Zone's core area, lifespan would triple just by passively remaining logged in. It was no doubt an easy decision to make.