Chapter 2927

Ancient Rock City, City Lord's Mansion, Treasury Vault.

When Gentle Snow entered the vault, she could barely recognize it. When they had captured the Ancient Rock City, the Treasury Room was crammed with hundred-thousands of stacks of rare materials for all lifestyle classes.

The Evil God's Temple's Faux Saint army had scourged the territories of several Kingdoms and Empires, they had even plundered the entire Purple Thorns Kingdom. While the army pillaged the lands, Beast Emperor had the monsters transport all the resources to Ancient Rock City's treasury vault.

The materials were so abundant that she couldn't even see the walls of the hall. But at this moment, there were only several hundred stacks left. It was evident how expensive the Wars of Worlds had been. This was the reason why Guilds tended to avoid war, especially those with small rewards or a low success rate.

First of all, as the Guild's members were deployed to the frontline instead of raiding dungeons, the Guild's income would decline.

Additionally, Guilds had to provide various valuable consumables to its members, such as Scrolls, Potions, Meals, but also one-time-use tools such as Magic Arrays, Armour Kits and Magic Devices. Guild members had to be paid their monthly wage, but when they died, they would receive compensation for losing a level and a new piece of equipment from the Guild's Storage House.

Zero Wing hadn't fought on many frontlines and many battles were won decisive due to having sixteen Tier 5 Peak Experts and hundreds of war weapons with combat power at the Tier 5 standard. Despite such amazing record, Zero Wing casualties totalled over a million deaths because the size and average strength of Otherworld army was much higher. Not to mention, the Otherworld army was accompanied by dozens of exceptionally strong Tier 5 Demigod NPCs, each requiring the cooperation of three to four of Zero Wing's Tier 5 experts in order to be taken down.

Zero Wing's members died many times more that the Otherworld players and this slowly fatigued the guild from its resources. If Zero Wing could annihilate the Otherworld army, they could recover their lost equipment; however, that was easier said than done. At most they could force the army to retreat.

Zero Wing's expenses in consumables, compensation and recovery of lost war weapons were mindboggling. But the biggest financial hit was Shi Feng's executive order to collect Seven Luminaries Crystals at all costs. If it wasn't for foreign Guilds to hire the service of their Mysterious-Iron ranked Blue Thunder Flying Ship and Secret-Silver ranked Flame Beast Puppets, Zero Wing might have gone bankrupt.

And now instead of a hill of 400,000 Seven Luminaries Crystals, there was only a small heap of 25,000 Seven Luminaries Crystals in the Treasury Vault.

It ached Gentle Snow's heart.

Seeing the small heap of Seven Luminaries Crystals, Shi Feng gave a confirming nod. He then strolled over to the heap and grabbed a piece the size of an adult's fist, equivalent to one unit of Seven Luminaries Crystal.

Gentle Snow's gaze followed Shi Feng curiously.

Shi Feng closed his eyes; his mind immersed in his mana perception as his consciousness reached into the Seven Luminaries Crystal.

After comprehended the information in the complete Ancient God's Legacy Guidance Crystal, he had perfect understanding of all the mana principles of Seven Luminaries Crystals and mastered the method to construct a Superior Divine Body.

Now that his Concentration had reached the Mental Strength Grandmaster standard, his thought process was at least 10 times faster than before, and had the ability to manipulate Mana from Seven Luminaries Crystals according to his will.