Warning To Least

Sorry to say but this is a harem, well soul mate kind of a book. The MC will be what people will refer to as a plot breaker, multiverse jumper. The MC will be how do I say this - he will have a somewhat low EQ.

This is a soul mate thing will be like there will be a moment where you feel like life is only meant to exist for the other counterparts to be happy. The MC will NOT know this he will be missing all the signs that he is even liked.

He will be going pieces by pieces not finish the show then go another universe, but be like, killed Mikeal today then saved Tony from his sacrifice tomorrow then I don't know have tea with maleficent the next and late but never-ending switching Klaus's vampire sacrifice from Jenna with some pedophile, so this is not ever going to be one universe for twenty chapters

I love the show but I don't like the original ending, so my MC here is going to do a little time traveling to save Mommy and Daddy Mikealson. Okay? Great.

In legacies so far the soul mates are to be
1. Hope Andrea Mikealson
2. Josette (Cause she is the beste)
3. Qetsiyah (because I mean, she is a hot jealous girlfriend, what was wrong with Silas's eyes)
4. Suggestions?

Worlds suggestions?
1. Obviously Marvel (we gotta save my boy Pietro, Loki, and Tony)
2. The Secrets circle (I want to mess with Hope a little with her seeing her young different universe mom you know - Faye Chamberlain. I want it to be hilarious
3. Transformers because I want to fight in a good versus evil robot war so I am going to do just that.
4. My girl Supergirl's world or maybe arrow versus, maybe help flash go further than arrowverse's multiverse and do multiverse at I mean right? Good. Glad we are on the same page.
5. Again suggestion anyone?

I might ask you guy later sometime soon encase you might want different pairings.

Then let got to the story. It's a scroll or a page or two...

OH WAIT!!! Almost forgot. The MC does not go looking for power or soul mates to gain it. (but soon they will come to him) so he is just helping because why not, and because he can't ever die unless he let himself die that even Lucifer's Padre can't kill him.

One other thing is that when the soul mates meet their power and abilities merge. This will only happen when his seal of some sort is released and that will only be when he firsts die after his rebirth. He will also be some kind of prince charming for those that aren't saved when happier ever after comes. So Anne-Marie is coming in the future.

So let's cause mayhem, shall we?

Edit: I decided to make mc a professional reincarnate