𝐿𝑜𝑘𝑖 𝐿𝑎𝑢𝑓𝑒𝑦𝑠𝑜𝑛 - 𝑂𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒

Loki once had what others call the love of their life, but it was taken from him

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loki was in his room in the Avengers Tower. He was always there. He didn't talk much and when, it would be sarcastic or hurtful.

Nobody really knew him. They just knew the Loki, that tried to take over New York. Of course it is in the past and he was being manipulated, but he still didn't feel very welcomed by them.

Thor tried to invite him to movie nights or when they would throw a party, but he wouldn't come.

Nobody knew why, they would assume he didn't like them or that he would feel like something better. But in reality, he just lied in bed all day, thinking of the biggest mistake in his life.

It was movie night again. The Avengers were all sitting in the community floor, when Loki passed by them.

"Hello brother, would you like to join us?" Thor asks with hope.

"No, I'm going to my room." Loki responds and makes his way out of the floor.

They all watch and sigh, some with annoyance and some with pity.

"What is his problem?" Tony asks.

"I don't know." Thor replys.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Thor, but has Mr. Loki always been like that?" Peter asks, he felt sorry for Loki and wanted him to be happy.

"No, he was once a very kind man and was very happy, but that all changed after.." Thor trails off.

They all look at him, wanting him to continue, "After what Thor?" Steve asks with curiosity.

"After Y/N." he states and the others still have no clue what he is talking about.

"And who is Y/N?" Bruce asks.

"She-" Thor starts but gets cut off from another voice.

"She was the love of my life." Loki says from the door. They all look suprised to him, it was the first time he was talking normally and without any annoyance.

He takes a few steps and sits down on the couch. He shares a glance with his brother, who is looking at him with a sad and concerned look.

"Y/N Y/L/N, goddess of love and affection. She was beautiful, pure grace. The first time I saw her, I knew I was in love." he states and the all look at him with sympathy.

"She showed me how to love. How to be a better man. I was the best version of myself. She showed me, that I wasn't a monster. She loved me for myself, Always telling me that I was worth it."

He remembers the moments he had with you.

"You, Loki Laufeyson, are the greatest man I ever met." you say to him with a smile. He chuckles and kissed you with passion and peace.

"I AM A MONSTER" he screams at you, "How can you love me?" Your heart broke and tears were streaming down your face. "Loki, you aren't are monster, You are a the funniest, kindest and most caring person I ever met. You are not a monster. Monsters are made not born. And you aren't one. If you were a monster, you wouldn't always try to make me happy, when I am sad, or you wouldn't look at me with love. Yo would be cold-hearted and wouldn't show any emotion. But you do and I love you, for who you are. You are my king and I will always love you, for loving me." you say to him and he looks at you with teary eyes. He pulls you into a tight hug and rests his chin on your head.

He wakes up and sees, that you're still asleep. He strokes the hair from your face and smiles at your sleeping form. You look so peacefully and like nothing bad will ever come to you. But how wrong he was.

A question pulls him out of his daze, "What happened to her?" Natasha asks with a soft voice, she knew what it felt like, loosing someone you loved.

He stiffens a bit at this question and looks down, tears prickling in his eyes.

"Frost Giants." he states, "We were all fighting. Thor, Sif, Y/N, me and the others. They were there to kill Odin, but we fought, until we couldn't anymore. It looked like we won, but as I turned around to look for Y/N, I- I saw her lying on the ground, blood all around her. It was terrifying. I ran to her, she was breathing heavily and she wouldn't stop bleeding."

He remembers the moment like it was yesterday.

"Come on Y/N, please stay with me." he states with glassy eyes.

"Lo- Love?" you say in a raspy tone.

"Yeah, I'm here. You need to stay strong, okay? You got to keep your eyes open." he says.

"Loki. I- I'm not going to make it." you state and he shakes his head.

"No, no, no. You can't die. I need you, alright. You can't just die!"

You have tears running down your face as you cupped his face with your hands.

"I will always love you, remember that. Please don't ever think you are a monster, and live your life to the fullest. Find love again and be happy. Please for me. Do it for me, please." you beg him.

"I promise." he says as he takes your hand, "I love you Y/N, forever."

"I love you too, my love."

"And I couldn't keep that promise." he says with a sad sigh and looks up to see the face from the Avengers with sympathy and pity.

Peter suddenly stands up and goes to Loki. Peter gives him a hug, so tight that Loki had trouble breathing, but he loved it.

It gave him a smile, the first one since ages.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------