He was with them

bakugou pov

There was deku . shit nerd decided just to appear out of no were . after 3 long months he stands there in front of the class causally. with horns ? "why did you not come looking for me" was the first thing he said before he started to sob and that's when things got weird .things started to float . pencils ,books ,bags, desks even some people who where sat close to deku."why didn't you come to save me " his sobs got louder more things began to float but with green lighting crackling around him .That when he started to scream . loud cry's of anguish .

It was like my body wasn't mine . i just got up and walked straight to deku . i sat down and hugged him i said nothing just sat there . Slowly his sobs and screams died down and turned into silent crying into my shoulder. "why did you leave me "deku whispered .

no ones pov

The class was silent no one moved no one spoke . if it wasn't weird enough that stuff was floating a minute ago now  bakugou is sat holding izuku in his arms calming him down . Mr Aizawa left two minutes ago to go get recovery girl . deku had more bruises then clear skin his eyes had sunk into his face and his cheek bone were unbelievably noticeable . he looked like a corpse , frail in bakugous arms. only izuku soft crying could be heard .

by the time mr aizawa had arrived with recovery girl izuku was a sleep but the atmosphere was so thick you could cut it with a knife . there were no lessons for class 1- a that day or the next day. No one was ready for that but deku was safe he was with them now.

sorry the chapter was short but I'm having trouble with motivation . if you have any ideas please do tell me . stay safe 

friendly neighbourhood weeb out ☮🤘🏽