what happened to you

hey sorry about not posting for ages i have been really unmotivated but thanks to a lovely comment I bring you chapter . by the way when some one is in thought the text will be in slanted  . enjoy 

Bakugous pov 

'no one has seen  deku , no  i mean izuku in days . The teachers won't allow it . typical . of course they would leave us worrying like the assholes they are . Not like I'm worried I don't care about Izuku the others do . Or maybe I do care about him . He always been there for me . like the time i put a frog in my mums cupboard and he took the blame or the time he saved me from the league. NO! I'm being stupid yer , I'm being stupid I don't care about Deku he's just an ... extra . Nothing more nothing less . BUT THEN HE COULD MEAN MORE TO ME  ...'

"Bakugou ! Midoriya requested you to his room" I was pulled out of by my thought by Mr Aizwa.I get up without a word and follow him to Izukus room . I stand at the door . ' come on katsuki you can do this you lord explosion murder the best hero your gonna be number one walk through the door like a man '.I push the door open and i am welcomed by the sight of izuku laying bed staring at the ceiling .

"kacchan is that you " izuku croaks out while sitting up . At that moment i take in how shit he looks . A black eyes , split lip , blood shot eyes and his cheek bones stick out ." you look like shit izuku what in the actually hell happened " I practically shout throwing my arm up in the air and running to his bed . ' not worried I'm totally not worried . shit was i to loud? Did I scare him? Why hasn't he answered yet ?                                                                                                         " I'm ok I ... I'm I-m n-not ok ...the ... t-the league " izuku stops and starts to cry then all hell breaks loose . ' well shit .' Things start to float again , green lightning surround izuku swirling around him .

teachers come crashing into the room trying to get me out of the room and trying to sedate izuku . pure chaos and i can do nothing but stare and ... cry ."what happened to you " I whisper.