Waking up

William woke up to a bunch of noise, he quickly got up and ran downstairs.

"DADDY" Elizabeth yelled                                                                                                                                        "Why are you guys being so loud?" William asked half awake.                                                                "Daddy Michael took fredbear again!" Chris cried out.                                                                          William sighed as he went up to Micheal "Micheal, look I don't feel well today so can you please not taunt your little brother today.." William said quietly. Michael walked up to Chris "Here" Michael said as he gave him Fredbear back. Chris and Elizabeth then ran up to their rooms "Thanks Michael" William said. "Mhm" Michael then hummed going back into his room.

William then went to sit on his couch feeling a bit light headed, it was 10:32 in the morning on a saturday so he didn't have to get ready today for anything. He thought to himself "I wonder where she went.." William was thinking about his wife and remembered that he told her that she wasn't staying tonight. William felt bad because of what happened but she was yelling too much and even made his best friend cry so was it the right thing to do? Or should he have told Henry to leave? William thought that he was overthinking the situation that occurred early in the morning and decided to leave it alone for now.

There's more keep scrolling  

KEEP GOING

You're here owo                                                                                                                                                                   --------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                        Picking up the kids

William was now looking up and the ceiling not knowing what to do until he heard a knock on the door. "I wonder who it is," William thought to himself while getting up to open the door.

"..." William went silent when he opened the door. "Where were you?!" William exclaimed. "That's none of your business" William's wife said. "Whatever so are you gonna come in-" William was about to ask until his kids all came running into the room. "Hey kids, have you eaten yet?" William's wife asked "Mhm!" The little girl hummed walking outside to hug her mom. "Hi mom!" The little boy yelled in excitement "Hi sweetie" William's wife said while embracing him into a hug. "Woah woah woah why do you guys have your bags packed?" William asked confused, "Mom said she's going to take us for the week" The older boy said walking out of his room. "..Okay that's fine but you could have told me you were going to pick them up?" William said. William's wife looked at him "Why do I have to tell you? I'm their mom" She said. "..Fine whatever but where are you going to take them?" William said looking at her. "We're going on a trip with my friend" She said while the kids walked to her car "Alright then.." William quietly said closing the door, not caring to say goodbye.

A/N: Hiiii everyone sorry for the long break T-T I decided to put most of the parts I already done together just as a sorry for not posting in a long time :3. ALSO I have some newwwssssss okay okay I will post all the other parts in a few minutes and I mean all of them yep and the reasoning is because I will be switching devices from my computer to my ipad and I will be posting often on my ipad and the other reason for switching up is because I don't know where my computer charger is so I'm switching up until I find it because my computer is almost going to die so I'm trying to speedrun post all the parts I have done okay? okay then bye bye for now! owo