😌 oh no....💔

A'moura Aaliyah ❤️

June 1st 11:36 pm.
Location: home

Tm is the day I'm supposed to have my babies. And I still haven't went into labor. I honestly think that they are gonna come late but only time can tell.

Lamelo, lonzo, and gelo are away for something about basketball I think it's a game. Ion know tho.

But so far I'm fully prepared for them to come. I have everything... except the baby's father. I don't know or understand what got into Omar. He's honestly like the Omar I met years ago. But it is what it is.

Anyways I decided to go to sleep. So I went and got in the shower and did my routine and I got out brushes my teeth and washed my face. Then I grabbed my underwear and a big t- shirt than I layed down and soon was out like a light.

June 2nd. 12.37 am
Location: home

I soon woke up when I felt sharp pains and water everywhere. I couldn't even move it felt so bad i couldn't even explain..

My instinct was to call Ari so I got my phone and dialed her number and it rung but she didn't answer..

FUCKKKKK.... I yelled at the face she didn't answer. I then went to Dave's contact he might be up I thought.

I called Dave and he answered

Dave: no-

Me: UGHHHHH Dave come get me NOEWWW

Dave: wai-

Me: NOWWW.

I then hung up. I was truly in pain so much pain it caused me to faint.

Dave East
June 2nd, 12:37am
Location: the trap in a meeting

I was currently at the trap... in a meeting because baby called me telling me that we got a snake and now i am here trying to figure out who it it's.

I lowkey think it's kam cuz my money been coming up short for the past 2 months and we've been getting robbed everytime we made ship ment but ion really know.

Me: so which one of you niggas been steeling from me

Baby: and ion wanna here a motherfucking like cuz is kill all yo-

We got cuz off by my phone ringing. I don't ever have my phone ringer on but since thins was short notice I must have forgotten to turn it off.

Geo: you gone answer it nigga😂

Me: shut yo ass up...and yeah.

I looked at the screen and saw it was A'moura I chuckled to myself and answered the phone and also put it on speaker.

Me: no-

A'moura: UGHHHHH Dave come get me NOEWWW

Me: wai-

A'moura: NOWWW.

After she yelled that the line went dead

Baby: ain't she supposed to have her baby today

Me: what's the date

Geo: June 2nd

Me: FUCKK