😌life update💔

A'moura Aaliyah

1 1/2 year later

The twins are one years old almost 2 Everybody loves them. Melo is just now getting why Iysis can't hear when he's calling her sometimes.

Iysis is just like her daddy it's crazy like y'all would guess that that's his child. Like she's super quiet. She doesn't talk and she stays by herself and she's a good baby. Even though she's one you can tell how she's gonna be when she gets older.

On the other hand daisain is the complete opposite of her he's like sharife he's interject ash he's always being loud and he's the first one to wake up in the morning it's crazy.

It's been a challenge with having Iysis Because of her hearing aides. It Irritates her like hell. She fusses when I put them on but after that it's like it doesn't bother her at all.

I take them out when dai starts to cry and scream because it will get to loud for her and she will get major headaches that causes a real bad fever.

But I can honestly say that so far it's been hard will them two. Well technically only dai bc he don't listen he's hard headed.

And I'm pretty sure everybody know that saying hard head makes a soft ass😂 ( iykyk)

But today is March 20th

The kids have a doctors appointment hope fully it goes well because they be a little fussy. They are getting shot.

Other than that I have literally nothing to do. I still haven't heard anything from Omar. He knows now that they are here I mean how could he not.

Honestly I'm not checking for him but i honestly thought that maybe once the twins came that he would come around but I guess I was wrong.  But yet again daisain has woken Iysis up so ig I can go get them ready and that's exactly what I did.

Sharife omar 😎

I've been trying to get in touch with A'moura for the longest now. Omar might don't wanna see his kids but I wanna see my niece and nephew.

Ngl I was shocked when she said she was pregnant but I was happy like she was having my child. It's crazy tho. It's real crazy but Cristal pregnant and I'm having a boy.

Everybody been worried about A'moura especially Cristal she been stressing out about seeing her. And Miricale dead 💀 she dead ash....

She had got killed cuz she was prostitute and she tried to rob somebody so that didn't end well.

Anyways when Omar first found out she was pregnant he acted a damn fool like I was lowkey embarrassed cuz i thought I would be the first to deny a child bc usually it's me hoeing and prolly slipping up but it was him he's not the type to deny sum but I thought a bitch that was a quick nut said sum😂💀

Anyways I think imma ask Ari for her address and pay her and my lil folks a visit.

Anyways I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw this

_.moura._