Preface

Hi 👋 readers, I prefer to go by my pen name Hazel, a character I built from my heart and interests
This is my second story Keele, there are two reasons I named this story Keele,
1) the characters are from Keele University
And
2) the name Keele has a lot of meaning and aspects which you'll know and understand throughout your journey with my characters.

My first story was Dear Trauma (which you can find in my profile and any Larry related hashtags), but this story involves the same characters and a couple of extra main characters making Keele the spin off of Dear Trauma.

Keele is going to be an entirely different genre I'm trying a new style, a story built on timeline. It might be confusing at first but once I've published all chapter I'll also be publishing a timeline guide if you like your stories in an orderly sequence.

Don't forget to vote and comment on each chapters and support me, and don't forget to use the (+) sign on the right side if you've to burst out your comments for any particular line or paragraph.

I'm dedicating this story to two of my best friends who I've also built the main girl characters from itisjustabadday  and SriHariKrish .

Enjoy the ride of a gang of loyal friends who sticks together no matter what. :)