Bio/Harem

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 20

Aura/Semblances: None.

Clothes: Black long sleeves shirt, black pants with a belt that holds ammonium and knifes. Black boots. Black gloves.

Weapons: Sniper rifle,Assault rifle, duel pistol, machete.

Like: Friends, weapons, his harem, killing zombies, killing grimm's, helping people, telling story's.

Dislike: Racism,power hungry people,Killers,zombies, being reminded of your old group,Jacques, Ozpin, people who promise to help but betrayed them at the last second.

Bio: you will discover more as the story goes on but here what I can say for now.

Bio: You grew up in the country side. Knowing hard work and compromise. Grandfather was a war hero so he taught you how to survive and how to use all sorts of weapons. When the apocalypse started you were far from home. You were in college when your friend was bitten and asked to stay with you. As he turned you were forced to kill him. After learning about the infected you went to you family farm. Upon being their you discover your family dead as you saw lots of dead infections and a big truck tire tracks. You met a group who took you in with kindness and been with them for 6 months before something happened that caused you to be along again. You ended up near a town with a lift bridge you saw 4 survivors struggling with the zombie and you helped them. Thanks to your help Bill didn't have to sacrifice himself. Then new survivors came and you all travel together.

Harem

Pyrrha ( Main interest)
Neo
Cinder
Team Rwby
Winter
Willow

Anyone else?

Well I do hope you will enjoy this story.

First chapter coming soon.