Chapter I

Y/N was thinking to herself in this moment: "how the fuck did I get here?" She had found herself locked up in a dirty old bus with two insane clowns terrorizing her for their own amusement.

---------------------------

"We told you that you couldn't use your ability in public! You exposed us and now we're gonna be run outta town! Your father and I can't keep covering your fuck ups! You're too dangerous and it's too risky for us to be around you! Get out! I don't care where, just don't come back!" Her mother spat.

Y/N's eyes were filled with tears and her ears were filled with the vile words shot from her mother's cruel mouth. "I don't have anywhere to go. You're my mom, you don't want me here?" Her voice was extremely shaking and waterfalls coated her cheeks.

"You're not my daughter anymore, a real daughter would've protected her family and listened to her parents one rule: no using your ability around others." She folded her arms waiting for Y/N to leave.

Y/N stood frozen for a moment with her jaw clenched in disbelief. "You're just gonna throw me out? Just like that? And for one slip up? Wow, what an amazing mother." She rolled her eyes and stomped upstairs to pack.

---time skip---

She looked back at the front door, bags in-hand at her parents in the doorway, still angry. She turned towards the road and dragged herself out into the night.

After walking aimlessly around town she came to a long road with what looked like miles of just woods on either side. She thought 'oh what the hell' and continued her lazy stroll. A noise came from her left, somewhere in the mess of green.

"Who's there? Come out!" She yelled at the trees.

No one approached her so she shook her head and continued walking.

Her legs were getting tired and she needed to stop to rest. She did a quick 360 but the road and the woods were the only things in sight. She plopped down on the grass off to the right and rested her head on her knees, balled up. Footsteps came from behind her so her eyes shot up to see who it was but her gaze was interrupted by something harshly coming down on her head, knocking her out.

---time skip---

Her eyes fluttered open and she brought herself up to a sitting position. She immediately reached for her head where it felt like a heartbeat. She looked around trying to clear her blurry vision. She was behind a layer of chicken wire but she couldn't tell where she was. She banged on the wall to her right and called out for help. A door at the front quickly flew open and large man in a dirty clown costume came stumbling in.

She looked up at him with fear written all over her face

She looked up at him with fear written all over her face. He held out a strange wooden boat and pretended to play with it and laugh in front of her. She just scooted against the back wall and tears ran down her face. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to wake up from this horrible nightmare but the door swung open again and a smaller man dressed as a clown walked toward the two.