Chapter VI

The sunlight sprayed from Y/N's curtains and she began to stretch. She felt the dried tears stuck to her cheeks and her eyes were puffy as well. Flashbacks of last night hit her like a truck and a wave of sadness came over her. She held back her tears and got out of bed. She picked out an outfit, collected herself and headed to the showers.

After her shower she put on some makeup and fixed her hair in her caravan. She didn't want to talk to Jimmy today so she decided she would walk into town. She speed walked across the camp to avoid talking to anyone. She got out to the road without being noticed and she headed to town.

---time skip---

Y/N had been bouncing around shops to pick up some things and afterward she decided to stop in at the diner since she skipped breakfast. She got a booth and ordered an omelet and some coffee. She finished up and dreaded returning to the camp. Y/N paid and left the diner to start walking back home. A car slowed down next to her and a well dressed man occupied it.

 A car slowed down next to her and a well dressed man occupied it

"Miss? Do you need a ride?" He offered.

She looked at the man suspiciously and contemplated. She finally agreed and hopped in.

"Where are you off to?" He asked politely.

"I was heading home but honestly, I'll go anywhere but there." She nervously laughed.

"If you'd like, we could have tea at my house until you're up for returning" He raised his eyebrows.

She took a moment to think, "actually, that would be lovely, thank you." She smiled.

They arrived in front of the most grand house on a hill.

Her mouth hung open as she observed the waterfall and masonry in front of the house

The car stopped and he got out and went around, opening her door. She stepped out, still staring at the house in awe.

They went inside and that was even more beautiful.

"Dora? Could you get some tea going I have a guest!" He yelled. "Come, we can wait in my play room." He clasped his hands together excitedly.