Intro and Prologue

"daddy!! I'm scare..... please! help me.... open the door. I promise, I try to learn immediately.....But please! open the door. I-I-I promise! I learn that.........POEM!!!!"

*********

There's a house in the woods.....where two love birds busy in there lovemaking.

"Lo...Lou..umm...more.....more..aahh..dee..per...mm..." Jiang say to his lover while moaning "today I'm going to eat you whole.." Lou said and increase his speed. Jiang moan loud and loud when Lou push his sword deeper in others hole. He keep thrusting and make Jiang moaning mess "aahh....aarrrrrhhh...." then Lou flip Jiang still connected and now Lou was holding Jiang up

"are you ready..." Lou said and other make himself push up and down. Lou hold his hips and help him to increase his speed "ahhh...uhh...mmuhh...ahh!!" they both scream their name, and cum together.....Jiang exhausted now he fall on Lou's bare chest "I'm tired..." Jiang said close his eyes "but I'm not done yet....I'm still hungry...." Lou said and again flip Jiang.....and start kissing his swallow lips, then his nipples "umm....aahh!!" Jiang moan and other enjoy this moment again.......!!

Between their love making.....both hear a scream of child, Lou stop then looked here and there then he remove himself and hurriedly wear his cloth and run behind the voice. He shock to know that this voice is coming from woods.....Lou gesture Jiang that he was going in woods and you stay in the house.

In woods.... it's very difficult for Lou to see anything clearly because today night is darkest than a dark......he used flashlight to see in the woods.....but didn't find anything. Few minute later he feels someone hold his hand.....Lou turn his flashlight to see but again didn't found anything. he gulp down in fear......when something run from his behind.

Lou turn and walk ahead then he feel someone is running behind him and it across him.....he startled and fall back on the ground and his flashlight is also fall down......he stand up and with tremble hand he pick the flashlight and try to see here and there in the dark woods. Lou feel a cold breathe on his nape and someone push him on the ground and hold his leg harshly then start dragging him inside the woods. Lou scream and free himself but he was forcefully drag by someone......after so much try he finally free himself. 

Lou stood up and breath heavily......he only think about his lover Jiang......Lou run toward the house. He entered and voice Jiang, but didn't get any reply.......Lou turn and a bloody head of Jiang drop down in front of him.......he scream and run from there...... while running he was exausted, suddenly he bump with something and fall on the ground with loud thud.....he rise his head up and widen his eye.

A creepy little girl sitting in front of him, her face was pale...her eye shocket was black like an evil.....she smile evilly and spider walk while singing(image her like 👇this in the woods)

she smile evilly and spider walk while singing(image her like 👇this in the woods)