3- Honey... moon?

I have nothing to say, except that I have 0 reads!!!

But whatever

Now on with the story!!!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Nina POV
"I'm gonna get you~!" Tenshi called out with a spine chilling voice.

Me and the gang were playing Cops and Robbers again, mainly because she said she needed to test out her new bullets.

So here I am, once again, hiding behind a bush in the Armstrong's backyard as I hope for my life that the new bullet isn't something like, tabasco sauce.

"HAHA!" Tenshi called with triumph, I flinched at her voice. The sound of two bullets were shot, meaning that she got Josei.

She has this sort of range of likeness. The more she dislikes, the more shots she will fire.

Me: 3 shots

Edwin: 2 shots

Josei: 2 shots

Karuta: 1 shot

Maes: 1 shot

But deep, deep, down, I'm sure she loves us all equally.

I think.

Just then, she shot another bullet in the direction of the bush I was hiding in. But that meant that if I was in the bullet's range, it would swerve and hit me instead of Karuta or Maes.

"EEP!!!" A yelp was heard from the bushed behind me. Out came Karuta in a completely soaked outfit. Dang. So she made water bullets huh.

"Karuta guesses it's better than fire..." Karuta sighed, and headed towards the Major Armstrong statue, where the people "out" would go.

"Edwin, behind the ninth wall at 4:00, Nina, in the bushes right behind me, Maes, sleeping inside the General Armstrong's chambers, and Me. The winner of this game. Again." Tenshi said with a boastful voice, shooting bullets at the points she called out earlier, hitting a bullseye without the swerve.

We heard a yawn, and immediately knew who it was. The door to General Armstrong's bedroom opened and out came Maes. "Word of advice sleepyhead, you wouldn't want the General to catch you in there or the ice Queen would freeze you in two seconds flat." I said with a bit of sass, and he just rolled his eyes.

"Looks like we were all caught... again." Josei sighed as she just came out of the bathroom with a towel drying her hair.

(Josei Yao, creation of Lingfan)