Missoni Heiress: chapter two

--Hey! ;)I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.

**

It was weird to see Starbucks empty. The employees were actually sitting down to chairs that were close to the cashier. I was literally the only one hanging out here. Guess that makes me foreveralone or whatever the term is.

I do have total best friends but they do have boyfriends. Chloe Michaels, my oldest friend since high school, is spending holidays with her fiancee's family. Her fiancee's a professional gourmet chef and he's deciding between two different job offers.

Amanda Greene, my angry lesbian best friend, is spending her holidays at Japan, where his brothers were working in this really big toy company. She's the oldest. Amanda's twenty-four to be exact.

And last but not the least, my most immature best friend, Emily Nicholson. Supposedly, I wasn't gonna be alone at this time of the year. Emily teaches on a kindergarten level and her hobby is to paint.

Eight days ago, she told me she was going to get new paint for her painting. I waited three hours. She never came back and I knew right then that she was getting more sex than I was.

It's weird why I'm the only one alone when I'm usually the one who dates a lot. I guess I was expecting to find a spark from all the guys I've dated. But so far, that spark never showed.

"Can you share a table, miss?" A deep voice interrupted my trail of thoughts and caused me to look up. I heard what he said. I raised my eyebrow, abruptly.

"There's, like, twenty vacant tables behind you, beside you, and all around you, sir." Then I noticed that he wasn't alone. There were four more guys ordering at the cashier.

The guy, who was wearing sunglasses eventhough the sun hasn't come up yet, gave me a charming smile and sat across from me anyway. I gave him a look that said "what the hell are you doing?" but he completely ignored my look and calmly took a sip of his fresh cup of coffee.

The handsome stranger and I shared a very awkward and forgettable moment. I looked outside and admired the beauty of the trees. I felt my face was melting. I could tell this stranger was completely staring at me.

I took a quick look at the stranger. Honestly, his sunglasses weren't working its "magic". Did he seriously thought I couldn't see his eyes through the sunglasses? Stupidhead.

His mustache looked fake and I was actually convinced that it was. He had broad shoulders and his muscles were obviously eye catching eventhough he was wearing an ordinary shirt. I love this stranger's dimples.

"Hello, miss. Could you share a table?" Now, this one was cute and my type of guy. He looked cuddly and carefree. He wore a sweater that obviously matched his gorgeous blonde hair. He had braces on which I thought was so adorable.

I nodded instantly as I looked at the cute stranger. Then it hit me. These five guys are actually friends. They started to talk about something but I was busy swallowing my coffee and admiring each one of them. I swear that I've actually seen these five guys before. It was on the tip of my tongue.

"What's your name? I'm Liam, by the way." Liam extended his hand and we shaked hands. He gave me a weird look. One by one, I looked at them and they gave the same expression.

"Hello, Liam. I'm Elizabeth Missoni." I gave them an awkward stare. They gave one back.

"Don't you know us?" The guy with the dimples took his sunglasses off and layed them on the table. His tone was serious.

"Sorry, guys. I don't know you and I don't really watch television that often. Are you famous or something?" I said, my throat suddenly dry. Why was I being nervous all of a sudden?

In a speed of a jaguar attacking its prey, all of them stood up and actually startled me. They started to introduce themselves and the last part was, " ... and we're One Direction."

--

So, this is the end of the second part. Feel free to vote or make suggestions. :) I'd really appreciate if I'd have good feedbacks. xD