Missoni Heiress: chapter three

-- Hey! so this is the third part. my best friend looked at this and said it was ok. So here it is XD I appreciate votes, comments, or any constructive criticism. I apologize for any wrong grammar. :)

add this to your reading list because later on, this story will get juicier:) Haha.

**

Just like that, my brain did another flashback only this time, it was awesome. I wasn't a big follower of them but all of my bestfriends were crazy and dedicated fans.

All those late nights staying up to see their live twitches. All those posters that were on my best friends walls. Now, I completely knew who they were and it was hard to take it all in just a minute.

I looked up at them. They stood there, like angels that have fallen from the sky to be admired here on earth. I touched my chin to make sure I wasn't drooling. To see them on the internet is one thing but to meet them personally was the most unforgettable memory ever.

I'm not even a die-hard fan and this is how I'm acting. Niall is completely gorgeous with his outrageous knitted sweater. Zayn looks disheveled and tired but he still wore a killer smile.

Liam looked like a giant teddy bear whom every girl wanted to take home. Louis looked funny with a mustache but he looked to die-for in his elf costume. Harry had a shirt and black jeans. All I know is that I want him for breakfast.

"Nice to meet you." I stood up and shake hands with them. I can't believe I get touch Liam's hand twice. Keep your cool, Liz. Remember breathing? Don't let'em know that you want to scream at their face and just, like, go on fan-girl mode.

"Guys, this is so great. We can finally have a heart-to-heart talk with a girl because she can be our friend and because she's not a directioner." Louis almost shouted out of excitement.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused at what Louis said.

"Louis, cut it out. You've obviously freaked her. What he means is that we could finally start a friendly relationship with a girl that wasn't, you know, a major directioner. Since we've been recognize on 'The X-factor', we had a hard time befriending girls. Some were faking that they weren't a fan just to get close to us." Liam explained, his voice sounded so soft.

"Oh, Elizabeth, please be our friend. Please be our friend." The sight of Louis begging you to be his friend was so adorable. How could anyone say no to those big puppy eyes? Which, by the way, was a nice touch.

"I guess we could be friends, Louis." I smiled. I knew I looked creepy.

"No, don't just be Louis' friend. Can you please be our friend too?" Zayn literally touched my arm and gave me another dose of "the puppy eyes". Of course, I didn't say no.

--

ok. so, any comments or constructive criticism, I'm open to them. :)