ૢ ‧₊˚ೃ⁀➷┃𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 ❞
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 ❞﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

.⃗. 💌 •̩̩͙⁺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

"WOULD YOU MIND HELPING ME WITH SOMETHING?" Krista asked Y/N nervously, blushing slightly. When the other girl simply shook her head and looked at her with a curious expression, Krista gave out a small sigh of relief.

Some time had already passed and although it felt strangely wrong to not have one of her three companions by her side, it was refreshing for Y/N. She always had Armin to comfort and speak with her, and Eren always made an effort to include her and make her feel safe after the difficulties at the beginning of their relationship. —But there was just something missing.

Since they had to flee from Shiganshina, Y/N hadn't had a female figure in her life. There was Mikasa, of course, and she was nothing if not a good role model for Y/N. But not once did they have a proper conversation that wasn't about where Armin or Eren was. And Y/N tried—

Y/N tried and tried. Since Eren accepted her, she had gained some confidence— some comfortability with her new living arrangements. But Mikasa simply didn't want anything to do with Y/N L/N. They simply weren't meant to become friends, to become true comrades.

But was it wrong for Y/N to still hope for it?

To hope for a new beginning, a new relationship to form with Mikasa —now that they were in a new situation, a new chapter of their lives? Even if it was wrong, Y/N hoped that one day she'd be more than "the L/N" to Mikasa.

And if it was only wishful thinking, 𝘠/𝘕 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮.

kiss! kiss! fall in love!

Y/N realized, that Krista was the personification of genuine kindness, the moment she told her what she needed help with. She wanted to help that potato girl out of the kindness of her heart and nothing more. There was nothing to gain out of helping an unfavored cadet and more of a setback, Y/N realized.

Nonetheless, Y/N 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱. If there was one thing Y/N hated, it was seeing someone in need of help —someone she could 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 in the need of help. She wanted to —𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱! But all her life —all the principles she was raised with— were against that thought. If it was not for Armin coming along, Y/N would have never understood she had the ability —𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵— to help.

She truly was a bad —ugly person.

Someone unable to think for herself —someone who had to surround herself with good 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦 people and copy them, to not fall into complete darkness. She was nothing more than a copy cat, a good for nothing. A nobody without the ability to perceive right and wrong for what it is and what is needed.