introduction

Name: Ophelia Rogers

Age: 18 (physically) 80 (biologically)

Current status: lives alone in an apartment with anger issues after finding out about the new captain america

Abilities: hand to hand combat, immortality, mind control manipulation and plenty others like that, enhanced speed.

Relationships: father (dead) ex boyfriend (dead) mother (dead) adoptive dad (alive and lives next door) second father figure (dead) best friend's (lives in a fake reality, and is fighting for Queens with best friends) second mother figure (dead) like the older brother she never had (currently hates for giving the shield up) her god father's (literal god's, one is dead (she thinks) and the other who knows where he's at) the smart father figure with no attitude (don't know where he be)

Weapons: hand guns, literal hands, and dat attitude

Backstory: Ophelia was born in 1940 on February 1st to Peggy Carter and Steve Rogers. When she was 7 her dad went into the ice she was never exactly sure what happened to her mother since she was kidnapped by Loki when she was 7 and a half being raised by him until 2012 when Loki decides to come to Earth and fights the avengers when Steve sees his daughter is alive still and takes her back. She's been with him and happy ever since. In 2015 when she meets the twins Wanda and her instantly become best friends meanwhile she dates Pietro shortly after they join the avengers. Ophelia watched Pietro die which literally broke her, when everyone disappeared after the snap is when everything for her got worse. She watched her best friend turned to dust and watched Wanda kill Vision then come back and die again in front of the two. Then everyone came back fixing everything but when she watched her father figure die in front of her after they fought over the stones and he got them from her after she got them from Thanos. It got worse when her own father finally died, that's when Bucky adopted her. Ophelia was pissed about her dad giving the shield to Sam and not her, so she didn't talk to Sam at all after that, and recently she discovered he gave up the shield which made her even more pissed, and when she found about the new Cap she finally reached the point to where she went and found Sam discovering Bucky beat her to it.

Suit: black leather suit with a utility belt around the waist she uses for weapons and a black skull mask with night vision and a program she and Tony made together called Hermione built into the helmet also.

Superhero name: the dark phantom

Nicknames

Kid- Sam Zemo and Sharron

O- Peter and Wanda

Mini Rogers/ mini Cap/ squirt- Bucky

Suit

Mask

Mask