Friends dont fuck bro 😍 (A 8k read special)

Ok so

This was supposed to be a 1k read special then when I started writing the story I got to 3k reads then I didn't like the plot of the story so I deleted what I had and then I couldn't come up with anything and I got really sad for some reason lol then and THEN I GOT SICK SO GJOHIGHCVJBK. I am very sorry this is super late, but please forgive me and enjoy 💕

P.S- This story is a lot more descriptive than my other stories and contains a lot more swear words so yeah :>

7 pm. Oikawa was over at Iwas house but instead of studying, they were fighting for mercy on Hajimes twin-sized bed. 

"Move over bitch

"It's not my fault your bed is as small as your dick 🙄" Oikawa replied in a sassy tone.

Iwa looked at him with wide eyes and a small smile.

"You wanna bet on that?"

"Prove me wrong 😏"

Iwa got on top of Oikawa and crashed his lips onto the others. They always had these "friendly" make-out sessions, but they knew deep down that one day they wouldn't be so friendly if you know what I mean. Maybe, just maybe, today would be that day. Iwa started trailing his kisses down to his jawline, to his neck, to his collar bone, leaving bites and hickeys and whatnot.

"Is this okay?" Iwazumi whispered against his skin.

"Yeah, keep going."

Before Hajime could go any further, there was a knock at the door.

"Before you guys fuck in my house, just going to let you know dinners ready." Iwas dad stated on the other side of the door.

Oikawa giggled and Hajime got up and opened it.

"We aren't fucking, we are studying."

"Without textbooks?"

Oikawa laughed.

"I can see the hickeys on Oikawas neck from here and I don't even have my glasses on."

Iwa smiled as Oikawa laughed harder.

"But seriously. Why aren't you guys dating? You have been practically all over each other since you were, I don't know, 7."

Oikawa and Iwa looked at each other.

"Yeah Iwa? Why aren't we dating?" Oikawa said teasingly.

"Shut up, both of you. Out."

Oikawa sits up while rolling his eyes and heads downstairs for dinner.

A little later, 10 pm to be exact, Oikawa and Iwa are chilling on Hajimes bed watching a movie. Oikawa can feel himself get tired and rests his head on Hajimes shoulder, closing his eyes. Iwa gives a small smile and rests his head on top of the others breathing in his scent. They were both madly in love with each other, but both too much of a wimp to confess even though they make out almost every day. Hajime hears the slight snores coming from the other and kisses the top of his head and slowly falls asleep. 

Hajime wakes up around midnight to the feeling of Oikawas hair tickling his nose. He slides out from under Oikawa and goes downstairs to fetch a glass of water. After hydrating himself, he comes back upstairs and lays next to the other. Looking at the ceiling, he feels Oikawa lay on his chest and tangle his legs with his own. 

"Iwa.." Oikawa whispers.

"What?"

Oikawa doesn't respond, but instead slowly runs his hand up and down on Iwazumi's torso.