[SCRAPPED] Hash's Backstory [COLLECTION]

(Note: This story is more or less scrapped, will write an updated backstory at a later date...)

((Note as of 6/8/14) THIS STORY IS SCRAPPED AND IS NOW A COLLECTION OF SCRAP FOR ALL OF MY O.Cs. WILL WRITE EACH SCRAP AS A PART))

Hash was once a 16 year-old disabled and autistic child called Elijah, trapped in a world where he was unable to take care of himself. his mother was a demon, as some might describle her, and Elijah's dad wasn't much help either. the only thing Elijah could do was bear through it and suffer all the consequences. He considered his life torture. he couldn't help having his ailments. He fell into a coma months later after his 17th birthday, and his parents weren't even phased. Elijah had died months later, and the doctors asked his parents if they wished to have a funeral for their son;they replied in an emotionless voice, "no. we don't want a funeral for this monstrosity. he never deserved to live in this world." the doctor simply turned, Elijah's corpse on the gurney in front of him, and went to the cemetary. he held a private ceremony for the boy, to wish him that he may be reborn, to live a better life then the one he had just so devestatedly past on out of. Elijah was reborn. just not in the way you would think. He was reborn as Hash, a helpless Furskii pup, with no birth defects at all. His new parents, the Iloins, two Furrskiis that were know for their hospitality, died in a sudden forest fire that happened when Hash was not around. when Hash got back to his home, he was sadly suprised to see both of his parents, their corpses in the burnt debree on the forest floor. he couldn't take his family being gone in one way or another again, and, he remembered his human parents for the first time. he wanted revenge. if they had not been so harsh on him, none of this would of ever happened. He went insane on knowing not what to do in this new life. he was free of an physical sickness, but his mind was in horrible condition when he finally found a 'Purpose' as he thought for the longest time. by the time he had found Nukka as a kit and had inslaved most of his clan, Hash had went powerhungry. all he thought about was how to gain more and more power. his servants tried to reason with him, as the control spell had worn off on most of them, Hash had lost control of his dark powers he had when he studied the dark arts, and he almost killed himself when he reinvented the nuclear bomb. i cannot continue this story, as i am one of his many servants, and Hash is having a meltdown at the moment. but, i will tell you one thing; Hash, in his insanity, has proclaimed himself the Dark Prince. yes, in our world, he is Satan. At least, in his mind...