Chapter one

*This chapter just talks about how it all started* ENJOY!!

ACROSS THE MAP TO MEET YOU

CHARACTER: BIG Naughty, Jay Park, Loco, WOOGIE, Kailyn Park, Eric Nam, AOMG, H1GHR MUSIC.

Jay Park

Today was the day I go back to the U.S with Eric Nam to go work on a project we started to help the youth find their passion and their way of life. I met Eric at the airport and we left together. The plane landed late around 11pm so we stayed over at my house in LA before continuing our journey.

''bro, I really hope this becomes successful, I got so excited when you agreed to do this program with me thanks once again man'' Eric said as we eat breakfast.

''no problem and am glad I even got to be part of this program'' I told him.

After breakfast we headed to the headquarters of the program and started on our mission. We are only spending 2 days in a LA and our next location will be in Georgia. We finished work around 2am, Eric was tired so we headed home right after to pack for the next day since we go straight on our flight after tomorrows work.

In Georgia, we have been in Georgia for three days now and I might say am really enjoying it, its like a vacation but am doing what will help people. Around 2:30pm Eric suggested we visit a foster care near the hotel we were staying at. When we arrived at the foster care they seem to have some program going on, they welcomed us and even showed as around and the kids were so polite and nice.

''are you Eric Nam?'' a girl about 11 years old asked Eric.

''yeah, do you know me?'' Eric asked her.

''I do, I saw you on the tv and we got married show'' the girl replied when I laughed at Eric who also laughed. ''can I take a picture with you?'' the girl asked.

''sure'' Eric replied and took a picture with her.

''I see people love you'' I teased as we head to the area where some kids are getting adopted or getting to stay with a family.

''ChaCha the guy who is born to get love, in clam, he gets all that love'' I heard a girl singing in Korean who started freaking out when she saw me. ''omg I love you so much and Eric I mean uhh I love your music'' the girl said panicking that she could get words out. I laughed at the fact that she even know the song in Korean. We took a picture with her and a couple other people and went to the adoption area. As we walk around the room looking at the kids pictures on the wall I realized that everyone in the pictures were in the room expect for one girl.

''excuse me?'' I called out to one of the workers.

''yes, how may I help you?'' the lady asked me.

''it seems one of the kid is not around'' I told her when she scanned around the room.

''sir, everyone is here'' she replied.

''why is she not here?'' I questioned pointing at the girls picture on the wall.

''ohh sorry, that picture is not suppose to be here, I will get that'' she said and ripped the paper of the wall.

''is everything okay?'' Eric asked walking up to me while the lady leaves the room throwing the paper in the trash.

''yeah, I think so'' I replied to him.

''great now they have a ceremony in the main area, you want to go check it out?''

''sure'' I said when Eric led the way.

The ceremony was quite boring, no music only food. I told Eric I will just take a walk outside in case he was looking for me. As I walk around the building I started thinking more about life and its possibility of us getting to see the end of our troubles and how much this kids could be thinking of having a better home and a family. Then I felt someone tap my shoulders.