DISTANT

Kailyn's POV
I was looking for my necklace when I heard a knock on my door, when I opened the door Stella was standing there blinking at me.

"Can i get your gel? Mine is out"

"It's in the bathroom" I said walking back inside as she followed along. After she got her edges done she left and right after another knock was on the door. "Come in" I said thinking it was Stella again. "What are you doing here?" I asked when I saw him from the mirror.

"Am bored" Big Naughty replied taking a seat. "But seriously you won't you tell me where you and D. Ark went?" He added.

"I told you already, we just listened to music and got food then came right back" I replied to him. After I found my necklace I put it on. I tried taking some pictures of myself but he wouldn't leave me alone. So I ended up taking some pictures with him.

[Examples of what the pictures looks like]

He still have on that annoying face on as I try to send the pictures to him

"Why do you look like that?" I asked.

"I feel like you've been distant" he murmured but I heard him. "You were busy with school and all and it's break now but you still seem distant" he added. And I just stared at him. I do agree with him though but I think he is bringing all this up because of yesterday. Am happy since there is no Camera's in the bathroom and out of everyone I got the biggest bathroom. "For the past like two weeks you've been canceling our dates and am not saying you shouldn't have a personal life it's just I feel like if we don't talk about it something will happen to us and this"

"I know, and am sorry that you feel that way but like what actions am I not showing that makes you feel am distant"

"Attention and affection, I know you don't like being touched all the time, I touch you because it's my way of showing affection but every time you get mad about me touching you I feel hurt"

"Sorry, I don't mean to hurt you. But am working on this whole touching thing, I don't mind anymore Well I do but not like before, what about attention?"

"I get late replies, I don't get to see you a lot and When I do you are focused on something else. And I need more cuddles and kisses" he said which made me laugh. 

"Boy relax"

"No cause the last time I got a kiss from you was last to weeks don't play"

"No it wasn't"

"It was, we didn't see each other all last week until I called you to help me pack and you don't call me babe, Oppa, or love or something someone will call their boy friend"

"Dude what?"

"See" he said laughing. "It's always Big Naughty, BN or Donghyun"

"So what do you want me to call you?"  I asked.

"Oppa"

"Yeah no, all you getting is babe"

"I will take it, so can I get a kiss now?" He asked.

"I can give you a hug" I said but he wasn't taken that and by the time I knew he sneaked a kiss and left. I put on another lipgloss and made my way outside.

When we made our way outside, we went to our separate cars we took last night since we had to eat lunch again.

Jmin & Malli
YLN & Soyeon
Big Naughty & Kailyn
Trade L & Stella
D.Ark & Ji Woo