TWO DAYS

Kailyn's POV
A lot have been happening the past days. We start recording today. It's 9am right now making our way to H1GHR to record our songs right. I and Big Naughty haven't been talking well we only did when we were writing songs with the others. We all took different cars and right now am stuck in the car with Bug Naughty.

"Can you not play that song?"

"Why? you got a problem with B. Smyth to?" Big Naughty asked focusing on driving.

"I don't have a problem with anyone" I replied to him.

"If you need a kiss just say it, ignoring me will make you miss me more"

"You just like being annoying" I replied and he just laughed at it. I do miss him, even though we are right next to each other and see each other everyday.
After everyone arrived at the studio, we began the process which took hours and hours. Around 6pm Big Naughty and I left to my photo shoot. I didn't want him to come but he insisted on dropping me off but ended up staying at the photo shoot site. We greeted everyone when we got there. I rested for a minute before getting ready. After some baggy clothes shoot I switched it up a bit. I changed into a mini dress.

"You look good" the stylist said as I walk out of the changing room.

"Thank you" I said trying to go drink water.

"Shit" Big Naughty said looking up at his phone. I don't wear dresses at all, the only one time I did was they day he found out I like him at the music award. "You look good" he said walking up to me. Not today.

"Don't even get any closer cause am not playing with you" I said and took off running as he runs after me. The photographer came in time so he couldn't get to me. I saw him taking pictures secretly. After the shoot I just kept the dress on because I was feeling it at a point. We stayed at the shoot site waiting for the others to come.

"Girl why are you sitting all the way over there?" He asked laughing.

"Cause you are being inappropriate" I replied to him.

"How? I haven't even touched you since you put that dress on"

"Yeah continue keeping your hands to yourself then" I said going to set my phone up to make a TikTok.
Song: throw that back like a Cadillac
Once I began he came and stood behind me doing some random dance moves. "Boy move" I said while still recording and dancing.

"No I want to be in it" he replied.
I laughed at the fact that the part you throw it back was about to come on and as you already guessed I did throw it back on him. He gasped looking at the camera.

"Nah redo, why didn't you tell me, remake it" he said.

"No am not" I said. Getting my phone to look for another sound. "We can do a different one" I said putting on Psycho Pass - Xavier Wulf since that didn't have and dance moves.
After about about some minutes the others came and we went home together.