003 - Heaven and Earth Scroll

After Naruto and his team passed the first round along with several other Genins, they headed to the Hidden Sand Village for the Second Round. In the Desert of Doom, now Naruto and his team were started finding the Heaven and Earth Scroll.

" Alright Shomari. Fu. Heaven Scroll and Earth Scroll."  Naruto said.

" But we have only five days." Fu said. " You already know that desert is a dangerous place. Full of snakes, scorpions and other wild animals."

" Let's take a serious risk." Shomari said.

" Sis. You're always be an acting leader or supreme commander." Fu said.

" Don't forgot there are sandstorms are sometimes happened in the desert." Shomari said.

Now it is a dangerous journey for the trio to find the Heaven and Earth Scroll.

Later, they stumbled on Sakura, Ino and Choji.

" What are you three doing here?" Naruto asked.

" We're still concerning you about your safety Naruto." Sakura said.

" I still have these two ladies that I needed to protect." Naruto said.

" C'mon. Hinata gets jealous if you spent way too much on them." Ino said.

" Don't be too much worried about me." Naruto said. " These ladies needs a lot of hardworking training. For now, we need to find each number of Heaven and Earth Scroll, we only have five days."

" If we working together somehow." Choji said.

" If only Kiba's team and Neji's team are here." Naruto said. " Perhaps we could worked out a teamwork."

" A truce then." Sakura said.

Now Sakura, Ino and Choji were now traveling with  Naruto, Fu and Shomari.

Then, a Sandstorm approaching.

" Sandstorm is overwhelming us!" Sakura said.

" Hurry up and we must find shelter." Naruto said.

" I've got the Earth Scroll." Shomari said.

" Mine is Heaven Scroll." Fu said.

" I got Earth Scroll." Ino said. " Choji got Heaven Scroll."

" Good thing I got Earth Scroll." Sakura said. " Naruto already has the Heaven Scroll."

" Everyone there was a nearby hut." Naruto said. " Even though the tower is not too far away."