Man of my dreams

JOTAROS POV

It's been 4 months since I bought the ring.

We've finally talked it over, a week after our little incident.

Kakyoin just said to surprise him. He's ready for the next step. He wants everyone who he belongs too. What's everyone to know that his heart belongs to Jotaro Kujo.

~~~

I told Kakyoin that I would take him out to his favorite restaurant. And later we would go to our favorite beach area.

After I was done getting ready, I went to my drawer dressers, and looked through all my pants. I found the pair where I hid the ring.

I opened the box. And my breath was stolen by the bright green shine. It was so beautiful.

Kakyoin would love this.

I can already tell.

I shoved the box in my coat pocket, grabbed my hat and waited for Kakyoin in the living room.

When he walked out, he was wearing a green trench coat, that he left halfway unbuttoned, exposing a lot of his chest and a bit of his stomach. The flaps on the coat were penned down with his usual pens he wore with all his coats.

He wore red ruby stud earrings, instead of his cherry ones. His hair was pulled in a low curly ponytail. After he fight with Dio, Kakyoin decided to grow his hair out. And now here it is, long red and beautiful.

He wore green slacks, with brown loffers, that had little golden cherry like pens on them. And of course with his glasses, that hung at the bridge of his nose. Not covering his eyes.

God, I loved it when he dressed nice.

"Are we ready?" I heard him ask

I got up from the chair and adjusted my hat, "Yeah. Let's go."

~~~

When we arrived at the restaurant, I got our table that we reserved.

The restaurant was pretty expensive and I managed to get a table out on the patio, facing the ocean. It was dusk, so the view was pretty good from were we were sitting.

"Well, this is nice. What's the special occasion?" Kakyoin asked with a smile

I smirked and tilted my hat down, "You'll see."

He just responded with a 'hmph'

~~~

After dinner, we headed to the cliff edges that showed a view of Tokyo and the ocean.

Kakyoin's always told me how much he loves the ocean, and how it reminds him of me.

So I wanna make this proposal for him as life remembering as possible.

We were hand in hand as we walked to the cliff edge.

I heard a gasp come from Kakyoins mouth. I looked over and he was covering his mouth from shock.

"Jotaro...This view is absolutely-"

"Breathtaking?" I finished

He nodded and squeezed my hand.

We stared out in the distance, admiring it. Till I heard sniffling coming from beside me.

It was Kakyoin.

I saw tears falling from his eyes. And my heart ached.

"H-Hey. Why are you crying?" I asked gently putting a hand on his jaw.

Immediately he jumped in my arms and hugged me tight, like his life depended on it.

I hugged back, wrapping my arms around him.

"T-Thank you....Y-you have no idea- H-how much I needed this." He sobbed into my chest, as I rubbed his backs me stroked his hair occasionally.

This is it.

"Hey, Kakyoin."

He looked up at me with glossy eyes.

I removed his glasses and wiped his eyes with my thumb. He kept staring at me.

I grabbed his hands.

"Noriaki Kakyoin. The love of my life. My best friend. I would give my life for you, I would give everything you could ever want in life, because you deserve it. You deserve everything for what you have gone through and persevered for. That's why I love you, and why I'm with you. I know I never show you or tell you this. But it's because right now..."

That's when I started to rummage through my coat pocket to feel a velvety box.

I let go of his hands and got on my knees. He immediately gasp, his tears starting to flow again.

I smiled holding out the box with the emerald ring.

He gasped again and covered his mouth with both hands. I could tell he was in shock.

"I wanna marry you, Noriaki. So. Will please become my lovely wedded husband, and marry me?" I spoke with boldness.

Yare yare daze. This is so embarrassing.