Azami and the Boy with a Twin-tail cat

If you like please do not show by copying. This is a work of fiction any relation to anyone living or deceased is coincidental. Enjoy.

Note: I use a lot of Japanese names and some Japanese words here. Please bear with me.

Azami was sleeping soundly in her bed when the alarm clock went off. She fell out of bed with a loud thud!

"Oww!"  She exclaimed. She got up and looked at her clock.

"Oh God." 9:55. She was late for school.

She began rushing to get ready. By the time she went to grab her toast her little brother Kazuto in his panda bear pajamas.

"Nee-Chan... What are you doing?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"I'm late for school!" She told him while scarfing down her toast.

"Today is Sunday nee-Chan." He told her. "Go back to sleep"

He waddled back too his room leaving his older sister dumbfounded.

She checked her phone and sighed. He was right.

"Well I guess I should change and head to the mall then. They have a sale on Monster Hunters t-shirts"

Monster Hunters was Azami's favorite band.

Azami changed into a black shirt, blue jeans, her favorite black sneakers with the wedge in them, and her Jean jacket that had the Monster Hunters slogan on it "Kill them with the speakers on high." She write a note for her dad telling him that she was heading out to the mall and then headed outside.

Azami ran down the street and ran into someone, knocking her down to the ground.

"Sorry!" She said looking up. She had bumped a boy who looked about her age, which is sixteen. He was pretty attractive talk, with brown hair and deep blue eyes.

"Hmm?" He said barely taking notice to her. He was looking over his shoulder. He turn his head to look at her. " Oh, sorry, were you talking to me?" He asked suddenly taking notice of her.

"It's alright." She said. 

"Hey are you OK? How did you end up on the ground?" He asked offering her a hand to help her up. "Or is something normal here."

"I was running down the street when I ran into you. Did you really not feel anything?"

"I'm used to that type of stuff. Hey, why were you running though? Was somebody chasing you?" He looked around eyeing anyone that was near. "Was it this guy?" He said walking up to an elderly man, looking as if he wanted to fight him.

"No!" She yelled, "I-I mean I was just in a rush because I really wanted to make it to this sale!" 

"Huh? What for? Did this guy threatened you to get something?" He balled his fists, scaring the elderly.

"He's innocent!" She exclaimed.

"Okay then," he said smiling "sorry sir." He told the man bowing his head.The elderly hobble away quickly.

"Oh, I almost forgot my manners. My name is Kaoru Nastumi." He said cheerfully.

"Yoshida. Azami Yoshida."
Kaoru winced.

"Hmm?" She said. She then noticed something looking at her from over Kaoru's shoulder. "C-cat?!" She exclaimed.

There was a twin-tailed cat resting comfortably on his shoulder. It's eyes seemed to change colors, going from blue to yellow to green to red to purple and so on.

"You can see him?" Kaoru asked.

Azami nodded "What exactly is it?"

"Uh... let's talk about that later." He said flashing a smile to distract her.