Yeosang was bundled up in a warm rust-colored jacket, a cream sweater was also wrapped around his neck and mouth to protect himself from the cold air of winter

He was teetering on his heels as he waited for his older brother to finish up on his final Christmas shopping trip even though it wasn't even December yet, they were only in the first days of November.

November!

It was already bad enough when they were doing normal shopping, either it was for clothes or grocery shopping, but he becomes even more tedious and picky during the holiday season. Yeosang loves his older brother but he particularly dislikes him when it comes to helping him find gifts for his friends because he happens to have a lot of them, quite the opposite of himself.

He was tired of waiting on him and the amount of people walking around the shopping center annoyed him to an extent.

The moment he sees that his brother had turned his back while he was in line to pay for his items, he took it as the opportunity to do some browsing of his own. He's just been standing near the exit of the store and in direct sight of his brother, it wouldn't hurt to have a look-around at the shopping center.

It has been a while since he got to go around on his own and maybe he'll find a bakery to buy some bread for Taeyong to appease him if he were to get mad.

The mousy-haired boy stuffs his hands inside of his jacket while he walks down the snow-covered street, getting curious with all the new shops that have opened up and there were a number of cafés and affordable restaurants that had also opened.

The area was near the university he used to go to so it was expected that there would be such establishments since there would be a steady influx of students coming in and out.

Out of all the cafés he passed by, only one among them had caught his eyes; a cute chalkboard sign in pastels that held what type of desserts and coffees they had as specials that day and upon lifting his head up, he saw the name of the said café.

Utopia.

He doesn't think twice and decides to go inside, getting hit by the cent of the strong coffee, his eyes gravitating towards the desserts in the display case and the sound of the coffee beans getting grinded, along with that was the sound of ballads emanating through the speakers.

Despite all the customers occupying the tables, it was quiet and it might be because they were all doing their thing. From studying, doing homework to reading books.

The more he went in, the more he saw what was inside the narrow café and one of them was large bookshelves that were built into the wall and it carried a huge amount of books.

He put two and two together and assumed that the place must be a café and library hybrid.

Yeosang made his way over to the counter so he could order a drink, thinking of buying one for Taeyong too because it would be disrespectful if he comes in without ordering something.