Ever since that day, Yeosang came to the café more and more, whether it was on a daily or every other day

He would bring his tablet at times so he can work on some digital drawings, showing it excitedly to San whenever he comes over to his table.

Sometimes he would be reading the books that were meant to be borrowed and in turn he would have conversations with San, sometimes even turning into playful debates when they were discussing character arcs and motives. 

It overjoyed Yeosang, because he was able to talk to someone who had the same interests as him and had different opinions.

They would also talk about school with San jokingly claiming that he would love to have some of Yeosang's artworks hanging around the café and even though it was a joke, Yeosang did just that; printing out some of the artwork that San liked and bringing it to the café during his next visit. San was happy with it even though he initially claimed that he shouldn't have.

Yeosang feels like he has a little piece of himself in the café, with his art strewn around on the walls and the shelves, he just feels like he belongs there.

Over the course of them spending time together, Yeosang learns that San isn't that much different from him. 

Having been estranged from his family because he took a different route from what they expected from him, only ever talking to his brother once in a while.

It saddened Yeosang that such a pure soul would have to go through that. He knows the feeling of being cut off from the family so he switched up the atmosphere by saying that he could think of him as his family too and San thanks him for reaching out, thanking him for becoming his friend and bringing even more light into his life.

His friend.

Friend.

That didn't really sit well with Yeosang at first because he wanted something more from him, but at the same time he told himself that he should wait because he didn't want to approach the situation the same way he did with Jaeyun and Donghyuck because that didn't turn out how he wanted.

But some of his possessive tendencies were slowly manifesting, whether it be hugging San whenever someone was looking at him, acting cute so his attention would only be on him and at times even shooting death glares at the people who were flirting with him when he was taking their orders.

But even with that happening, he was always on his best behavior in front of San, the wait was agonizing but he didn't want San to feel forced and he wanted something genuine to blossom between them. 

He wanted to show his brother that he's not the way he is, but only when San truly is his.

Maybe then, if they properly meet, Taeyong would somewhat give him the same freedom he used to have.