chapter 14.

Nobodys pov.

Pico, cherry, and Keith got in picos car and drove to cafe with bloody clothes on and worn out faces once they got inside the cashier who was dressed as a cat was left in total shock and fear "h-hello welcome to Animal café.." she said couldn't help herself but stutter "hello, is it alright if we eat here?" Keith said questioning "o-oh yes ofc! Pick a table and a waiter will be right with you guys" she said and left finding a table they sat at their table and just starting chatting for awhile until the waiter came "he- umm.." the small little bunny dresses girl was cut off just from how they looked "s-sorry um hello my name is Carol how may I take your orders.." "yes, can all three of us get the special it looks cute!" Keith said pointing at the board at the front desk with a cute animal beside it "oh yes ofc! Right this way" Carol walked away concerned rather she should say something.

Keith's pov.

Everybody seemed a little shocked and terrified just because how we looked but they were more concerned about how cherry still looked purple and how pico looks like he literally played with a living corpse...we waited for awhile while our food was being made "so Keith what did you order us?" Cherry asked with a confused smile on her face "oh its this steak shaped like a cat and a heart shaped thing made of gravy!" I said very excited "jeez Keith and I thought you were the cutest thing" pico said winking at me I kicked his leg under the table and he groaned in pain "so..are you guys like dating or are you guys just fuck buddies?" Me and pico looked at cherry and I was hella shocked of what just came out the demons mouth "im sorry what" pico saying trying to make sure he heard that right because he never told her what was happening between him and Keith "you heard me" she said kinda annoyed "well..I don't know" I said a bit upset because I'd love to be more then friends (oh btw pico is sitting across from Keith and cherry is sitting next to pico) I stood silent for a bit and pico noticed off the bat "actually me and Keith are dating we agreed on it the first time we made love together" did he really just say that?! My eyes went wide open and I was gonna say something but pico grabbed my hand intertwined his fingers with mine "right baby?" He said in a cute sweet voice I nodded my head blushing "Ever since I layed my eyes on you, you made me realize that I could of done better with my life but im glad I met you Keith your everything to me and I'm glad to be your boyfriend" I fell in tears and smiled the waiter came back with our food and left the scene we stared to eat our food and it wasn't that bad actually once we were done eating we went to the front paid and left to outside once we went outside I asked cherry if she needed a ride home but she said no so me and pico went to his house for the night when we were on our way to his house I felt a hand rub my thigh I looked over to pico smiling at me I smiled back and grabbed his hand when we arrived he grabbed his keys and unlocked the front door when he opened the door his house was actually pretty messy I looked at him and he looked very embarrassed "on second thought let's rent a hotel..." he said he was gonna walk away but I pulled his arm back and locked the door behind us "dont worry we can clean up a bit" we started cleaning and I was going through his bedroom and for some reason his bedroom was the cleanest part of the house I was a little concerned but it didn't bother me to much once we finished cleaning we took showers and  sat on the couch together snuggling each other watching a movie together.

Picos pov.

Me and Keith were rapped up in a blanket watching the new movie Kong vs godzilla it was actually a pretty good movie I aint gonna lie while we were watching it I looked over at keith and he was just fascinated and it was adorable once the movie ended my dumbass had a very bad idea once Keith got up I picked him up and threw him on my shoulder he started wiggling  while I was taking him to my room I threw him on my bed and got on top of him tickling his sides and stomach he started balling out laughing and I just laughed with him he pulls my hair and pins me down on the bed while he was on top of me he took deep breathes trying to atleast catch his breath "you are such a asshole pico" I smirked and just shrugged my shoulders he looked offended and decided to be dramatic he gasps and lays on me with his body just spread out "so dramatic" I kissed his forehead and rapped my arms around his waist "Hey pico I...I love you.." I stayed silent for a minute before responding

"I love you more"