Johnathan

I'm going to kill him. I'm going to fucking do it. 

"Didn't I tell you the day you left that you are no longer apart of the King family?! You came into this life with nothing so you leave with nothing! I order you as your father to fire Isaac unless you want him to die just as your mother and brother did!!"

I don't know how or why he decided to call me about Isaac when he never liked him but that's not the reason I'm crying. I'm crying because this is just another day that my deadbeat father wanted to remind me that I never meant anything to him. As much as I try to ignore him or keep it out of my head, it always comes back one way or another. The few times I stopped answering his calls he showed up to my place screaming at me about how unloyal I was to him. I've had to hop from place to place just to get away from him but it never works.

I even thought about getting a restraining order on him but then I remember how much money he has and how many people he has under his twisted belt already. Having James here with me not only scares me but it makes me feel safe at the same time. I'm a worry person and an over-thinker, that's also a reason I don't have friends. I back out of his arms after I've calm down and wipe my face. "My father just-loves to contentiously tell me how much I don't mean to him and remind me that I can never get away from him."

"What do you mean you can't get away from him?" I could hear the overprotectiveness in his tone and it may or may not have made me want to smile but in this moment I knew I couldn't. "What I mean is, my father is an asshole and no mater how far I run or how much I ignore him he will always find a way to tear me down." He pulled me back into his arms and started to rub my back again. "I'm sorry about that Johnny." 

I never took him as a gentle person especially after he told me he was an assassin. I won't lie though, I like the idea of a secretly sweet man. They are mysterious people but in a good way. Who am I kidding I know nothing about people or men at that, I just like to think that someday I'll meet my movie man. 

"You don't have to be sorry about anything, I should be the one apologizing." I move out of his embrace and sit back on the bed letting out a hard sigh. "I'm sorry for having a complete melt down an treating you like shit. It was wrong of me when all you were trying to do was help." He smiled and sat next to me. "I forgive you." I smiled back at him fighting the urge to lay my head on his shoulder. 

"Well after everything that just happened I am hungry. Anything you would like me to cook?" I blush then look down at the floor. "Anything is fine with me, I'm not all that picky." He smiled and stood up.  "Well how about this. You stay up here and try to relax your mind and let me go work my magic. Once I'm done I will bring you your food." The only thing I could do was blush and nod. "Thanks..." He nodded and walked downstairs. 

I scooted back to the wall on my bed and held my knees close to my chest.  "What do I tell Isaac? I can't let him go he's all I have." I felt so drained from crying that I curled up and fell asleep.