The sound of water

Drip...drip...drip, that was the only sound Delane heard as he laid in bed looking at the ceiling. The noise was coming from the leaky bathroom sink which he had hassled maintenance to fix multiple times. The sound kept him awake all night , it bothered him so much that he considered unscrewing the pipes just to make it stop. The only thing that kept him from doing that was the fact that he had a room-mate.   

   Fire Langston, Delanes best friend always had a way of keeping a smile on his face. Fire always gave the best advice and always seemed to know about things before it happened.
As Delane thought hard about destroying the bathroom sink Fire came jigging through the door. When he seen Delane laying around he started talking loudly.

"D! Get the hell up man we need to get ready for this party! Delane sighed deeply and rolled over to face Fire who was still jigging "Im not going anymore Im not in a partying mood." Fire smacked his lips and jumped on the end of Delanes bed. "How are you not in the mood to have bitches bent over in front of you all night!?" Upon hearing this Delane thought about the night his sexy ex girl friend Crystal had spent the night with him after a party.

The whole night she looked at him with the sexiest look in her eyes. Playing in his hair and kissing him as if it was their first time. That only led to angry pounds on the wall from the neighbors complaining about the noise. Just the thought sent a dazed smile across his face

    Delane was knocked out of LaLa land by a pillow hitting him. "Awww D you must be thinking about Crystals fine ass!" Said Fire after throwing it. Delane whipped his head in Fires direction and glared at him. "Why you looking at me like that?" Delane replied with a brush of anger in his voice, "Im the only one who can call her fine." Fire laughed "maaaan you know i didnt mean anything by that." Delane stared at Fire for a few seconds, nodded his head and focused his attention back on the dripping faucet.