Missing phone calls

The dripping noise from Delanes sink drove him crazy. It reminded of something dark and mysterious but he could never figure out what it was. Pushing the noise out of his head once again he grabbed his phone and looked for the last message he sent to Crystal. He scrolled through all of his messages but could not find her name. Delane frowned from confusion because he had just talked to her days before and now her number was missing out of his phone.
Delane thought to himself, "did she delete her number when she asked to see my phone after we fucked?" The thought of her doing that made him feel sick to his stomach, that was out of her character. Drip.... Delane jumped out of bed tossed on a clean red shirt and a pair of jeans he found on the floor. He scrambled around the room looking for his brush which seemed no where to be found. Not being able to find his brush he angrily turned to go into the bathroom but was stopped dead in his tracks.
Fire was holding his brush and staring Delane right in his eyes. Delanes eyebrows shot up, "damn Fire ask to use my stuff, you know how i feel about my brush..." Fire swiftly cut him off, "bro i already knew what you were looking for it was under the bed.
Delane reached out to grab his brush. "Oh my bad thanks man", Fire nodded his head "haha its cool bro, but does this mean your going out?" Delane sighed, "yeah but i need to go see Crystal first." Fire got hype, "yes!! Man its about to go!" Delane laughed along with him, "yeah hopefully, but ill catch you later man." Delane swiftly walked out of the door and headed for Crystals dorm.
As he headed to the elevators he searched hard through his phone looking for her messages. It boggled his mind that all evidence of them talking was gone. The elevator ride felt so long, the dim light and enclosed space made him feel uncomfortable. The elevator suddenly stopped on the second floor and its creaky old doors opened. Still looking down at his phone Delane rush of the elevator, as he walked down the corridor he crashed into someone and his phone flew out of his hand.
Delane immediately was angry, "aye! Watch where the fuck..." Delane stopped mid sentence when he noticed the person he ran into was crying uncontrollably. Delane panicked thinking he had hurt the girl, he grabbed her arm "are you okay im sorr..." The girl cut him off but could barely speak through her tears "Crystal....my sister.." Upon hearing Crystals name he became alert. "Crystal who!?" Through sobs she replied "Ashford." Delanes knees nearly buckled as he thought to himself "her sister?" Delane knew Crystal had a sister but he never met her. "What happened to her!?" Delane asked through a shaky voice. The girl just cried looking at the floor with a helpless empty look in her eyes. As she slowly looked up to meet his eyes she quietly said "she killed herself."